Monster Swap 2024 - COMPLETED

I’m swapping with @Kwality570! Fun, fun.

My favorite monsters are… monsters, happy, sad, loved, scary cute, misunderstood, all kinds. Well, scary o es can stay.in the back of the closet.

4 Likes

I’m swapping with @Lynx ! :wave:

4 Likes

It’s been a hot minute since @Bunny1kenobi and I have swapped! This will be fun!

4 Likes

Excited to swap with @Tapestry! I’ll send you a PM :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very excited to be swapping with @gozer!

2 Likes

Making HUGE progress. There are 2 ways I can go about finishing this, and I am leaning towards my 2nd idea.

Having fun!

3 Likes

I am also in the too many ideas stage. But I will sit with it a while as I prepare for a Spirit Doll Class.
Spirit doll. Monster. Hope I don’t get them mixed up.

6 Likes

Going with idea 2. It’s great! And, @Bunny1Kenobi could adjust it back to idea 1 if desired.

3 Likes

I started working on my monster today! I’m still deciding if this is the final version or if I will make adjustments, but I’m enjoying the process! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I love making monsters. They allow my mind to get creative. Thank for hosting such a fun swap @Kwality570

2 Likes

I think I have too many ideas swimming in my head right now. Hopefully i choose the right one lol

3 Likes

I finished one of my smalls! Wooohoo!

4 Likes

In line at the PO to mail @Bunny1kenobi’s monster!

5 Likes

Good grief, that’s fast! :joy: Of course, that means we get exciting gallery goodness sooner rather than later! :partying_face::heart:

4 Likes

Bot starting till next week. Too many things grabbing my attention this week. But I do have ideas floating around in my brain…

3 Likes

Now I can move my focus to the magnet swap and then Easter Egg Swap!

3 Likes

I got one item done, and I am tickled with it! I wanted to add one small item to go with it, but I am holding for a supply that got lost in the mail. If it comes in time, I will attempt it. If not, I will send as is, but I will wait to see when it shows up.

4 Likes

@Lynx has already sent, so I’ve opened the gallery!

Monster Swap 2024 Gallery

4 Likes

Started mine the other day. I think it’s going to turn out super cute, I’m excited to see how it ends up all put together!

4 Likes

I know what she’s making and omg I want one!

4 Likes