Monster Swap 2024 - COMPLETED

Technically I could be done but… we’ll see :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I finished one small and am 50% done with the second. Hoping to get in some crafting tonight!

4 Likes

I think I’m nearing the finish line.

5 Likes

I’m still waffling on the design. So many options. But first I have to make a bow rie for a birthday prom dance this weekend in Maine. Brrr. But fun times.
Monsters with bow ties?

6 Likes

I finished up, but I wanted to add one little small item to it. I am hoping to grab some time to do that this weekend, but I have plans every single day. Either way, I will send on time since the requirements are done.

6 Likes

I dropped @LindyBlues’s happy mail in the post this morning!

5 Likes

My monster is on (his? Her? Its?) :woman_shrugging: Way to @Lynx today!

9 Likes

I mailed @Tapestry’s monsters yesterday afternoon :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Finished my monster the other day and will send it on Tuesday! I love how it turned out!!!

7 Likes

I abandoned my first idea that I spent a trip to Maine thinking about and settled on another. I got started today, we will see how it goes!

2 Likes

I finished my main project a bit ago but wanted to add a small extra for my own fun. I have it ready to go and just need to pack it up. I am also in the magnet swap, so I am hoping to drop everything off at the Post Office on Saturday. Only one more magnet to go!

2 Likes

I finished Sunday but haven’t had time to package it up. Hopefully tomorrow!

3 Likes

I’m so excited! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve made good progress, although I switched methods when my first plan wasn’t working out the way I had hoped. Some of my technical supplies are still packed from our house move, and I decided it was better to switch plans than create a huge disaster mess trying to find the supply (I have no idea why it wasn’t with my other craft stuff!). Hoping to finish over this coming weekend. :heart:

4 Likes

Sent it out yesterday! I am so excited for my partner to receive it!

5 Likes

Sendouts are in 4 days! How is everyone that hasn’t finished or shipped doing?

I have one item finished, but want to put a little something else in the package, so I haven’t completely finished, but I’m nearly there.

5 Likes

I’m done. I just need to package it. I have another swap with two partners and plan to wrap that up Friday night and send them all Saturday morning.

2 Likes

Monsters are popping up. I’m half done and should be shipping on Sat. Yay!

4 Likes

All the parts are done, just have to assemble!

3 Likes

Done. Now to catch the little monsters and feed them so they can travel to their new home.

6 Likes

Ooh! I’m so excited to meet them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes