Monthly birthday parties at work!

I’ve been put in charge of the monthly birthday celebrations here at work and here are this month’s offerings. (I hope to come back every month with delicious goodnesses)
February

Brownie tray
I bought this pan from Wilton and decorated with fudge, frosting, chocolate chips, and white chocolate peanut butter cups
1070e43d1dbb33c141a609f4102b19ab

Chocolate covered strawberries
January

Vanilla cake with buttercream. There was also a plate of oatmeal raisin cookies that mysteriously disappeared…

20 Likes

Can I come work where you work?! :yum:

3 Likes

Oh man! I think I need to work with you! YUM!

3 Likes

Looks amazing! I bet all the birthday folks loved these treats.

2 Likes

A Brownie pan is a real thing? What a universe we live in!!! Unicorns exist!

Seriously, do you win employee of the month all the time? :smile::joy:

5 Likes

Yes, feel free to drop into my office anytime. :wink:

3 Likes

Mmmmmm, yummy!

2 Likes

Yes, yes, let me come work there, too! The brownies are decorated so beautifully!!!

2 Likes

You must be the most popular person at work, those all look fantastic!

4 Likes

You have some lucky coworkers, your treats look fantastic! :yum:

2 Likes

They certainly picked the right person for the task! Everything is beautiful, so even those who can’t partake still get to appreciate the artistry.

3 Likes

What a great offering! I also want to come and work with you.

3 Likes

YUMMY! Your coworkers are so lucky!

2 Likes

What a collection of delectable treats!
Can’t wait to see what you come up with every month! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yahoo! Congrats on being one of this week’s featured projects!

5 Likes

Ohhhhhh - I want to have a birthday with you! The brownies looked decadent enough, but those strawberries - oh I would kill for those strawberries!

3 Likes

Congrats on the feature! Well deserved!

3 Likes

Mhmmmm, that looks so delicious! It is a good thing I don’t work at your place, I would gain so many pounds!

What a fun and great way to celebrate a birthday at work! :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Lovely birthday desserts!

2 Likes

It looks very yummy, but honestly, I afraid to eat such sweets. I struggled overweight for many years and made a lot of effort to lose excess pounds. That’s why I am very selective about the choice of sweets and drinks, especially for the holidays. More than that, not just food makes a festive atmosphere. Beautiful songs, decoration, best friend, sweet memories and conversations. For our Christmas party, we used the services of audio visual hire and thanks to this it turned out to be a great holiday. But the most important thing is that during the weekend I did not gain extra pounds.

1 Like