It took me a while to get settled in my bunk, but I am finally getting comfortable. I get the best of both worlds by sleeping in a hammock but being indoors away from the elements. And I have a whole bookshelf full of books to read when I need some quiet time, which is not often, because I’m a people person… But this summer I have needed a lot more quiet time.
I’ve brought my favourit stuffed animal for when I need extra snuggles if I’m feeling lonely at night. My kiddos and hubby gave me this bunny after seeing me hug it every time we went into a local bookstore. The kids convinced my husband that the bunny should be my birthday gift that year, and I am so grateful (the real one is a darker grey; I may change it to a picture of the real thing later…)
And finally I brought my favourite glow-in-the-dark camping blanket. It’s our coziest blanket and I think the kids will forgive me for borrowing it for the summer. Maybe.
I also brought my memory book to add mementos from camp. I’ve almost used up all the pages… so I may need to make another one during Arts & Crafts club…




