For my first official make of 2021, I used leftover upholstery fabric from my Chaise to Chair transformation project that my dh and I completed last year. I had planned on re-upholstering my my cat’s scratching post our storage footstool, but once school started, I never had the time!
There’s no time like the present, so that’s what I did!
I loosely followed this remodelaholic blog post as my guide.
Here’s a picture of the top which was in bad shape (thanks time, and Zazzles!) compared to when I had completed the new top. The bottom wasn’t too terrible.
We also had leftover foam from the couch project, so we switched out the foam, too.
Here I am working on the bottom part.
Once I had both the top and bottom stapled, my husband reapplied the hardware, and ta-da, we have a new storage ottoman!