Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

I received a really perfect for me “strange things to wear a mask” card from @bluebird today!

I literally laughed out loud!

Thanks so much!

9 Likes

I’m so glad you enjoyed it! :smiley:

1 Like

It’s the best!

1 Like

@bunny1kenobi - the Positivity card is positively lovely. Love all the bright colors and shapes.

@pioneer9 - That sheep card is amazing! I love it so much. I think the green adds more of a quirky effect to it. Great card!

@chameleonhound That is some tiny paper cutting! Turned out very cool. Love the style.

@bluebird You know I love your work. Your birds are always adorable.

3 Likes

Aww, thanks! :blush:

1 Like

I got a beautiful found poetry ATC from @pioneer9 :grin:

Mailed with a pretty stamp and a pretty card :kissing_heart: (I’m counting these as extras! :rofl:)

Thank you @pioneer9 :kissing_heart: I love it!!!

8 Likes

I got the best card ever last night from @Kwality570! I am a HUGE fan of her monsters, HUGE! And she made me the best one yet! I also have a love of Frankenstein. She combined them. How adorable. It’s a FrankenMonster, Kwali-Stein? Either way, I adore him. The colors are so rich. No matter how I took the picture they show a little washed out. The card has so much depth and texture to it. Love, love, love!

Here is another side shot of it to show the raised borders she does. Like I said, so much depth. Kwality570’s cards are always amazing.

11 Likes

Aww, I love Kwali-stein!! He’s adorable!!!

2 Likes

Kwality monsters are the best monsters! I adore every single one!

Check out this adorable Pirate llama I got from @pioneer9! :grinning:

So cute! I love the background style too!

11 Likes

Received not one but two cards today from thanate for my “mixed media with a vintage photo” theme. Super cool!

8 Likes

I love that pirate llama! What a cute mashup of items.

Adding the machine embroidery to the photos is a neat idea!!!

2 Likes

The llama is so cute! And I kind of love vintage photos

1 Like

I received two great atcs yesterday. A cicada themed movie poster from @thanate

and an astronaut and moon wearing masks from @megwell.

So fun. Thanks ladies!

6 Likes

They are both really cute!

1 Like

Glad you like it, @Lynx!

I also received today, from @pioneer9 for my found poetry theme.

Thanks, Valerie!

8 Likes

Hi swappers! @gozer has gotten us an exemption so that I can run this swap monthly if there’s enthusiasm for it-- do people want to do ATCs in a truly ongoing fashion? Claims have been trailing off by mid-month the last few rounds, but I seem to remember that happening on the old site sometimes, too, and then they would pick back up in the next round.

What do you all think? Would a June ATC swap bring you joy?

6 Likes

I’m in!

3 Likes

I’d join! This month was crazy so I could claim more next month.

4 Likes

I’m totally up for this. I didn’t realize how much momentum the monthly swap provided (for me, at least) until we didn’t have it. (Not a complaint, just an observation. I’m grateful TPTB figured out a way for us to swap at all while the systemis built :heart:.)

Thanks to you for being open to running it and to @gozer for helping open up the possibility!

3 Likes

(Not a participant.)
I just spent half an hour browsing this wonderful gallery.
I am IN AWE of all of the TALENT displayed here!
And I am itching to get back into making art (ATC’s or bigger).

2 Likes