Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

So cute! And the little footprints in the corners make it even cuter!

1 Like

I received this beautiful Seattle-themed ATC from @Reinikka today! How perfect! The Space Needle stamp is great, as is the map underneath (so glad you left Olympia uncovered there too)! And wow… $1 to visit the Space Needle? That is some oooooooold visitor information! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Received and I guess now have finished my first ATC swap. The wonderful ATC was from @chameleonhound, for the theme of plants/flowers. It’s so colourful and they wrote me a very nice note too!

8 Likes

You rock my socks! I adore this bunny.

1 Like

Received an adorable monster from @gozer :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Today I received two great atcs from @Reinikka!

First, for “Operation Use Up Yarn,” this fun found poetry card with a yarn girl as close to Rein’s memory of the ones she made as a kid herself. She sent an extra yarn boy. The fun part: it is the SAME(!) yarn she used to make these as a little one herself! I now own a piece of her childhood. Epic!

She also sent me a super funny ice cream wearing a mask! Haha!

Thank you!

8 Likes

I received a super cool ATC from @roler for my postage stamps theme :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

“Japanese Stamps”

I love it! Thank you :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Neat-o! @roler, what does the writing in the box say?

2 Likes

She said it says “Japanese postage stamp” :heart:

3 Likes

Hahaha yup, kept it nice and simple! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ack! @gozer that bunny!! Soooooo cute! And such a sweet little party monster!

The stamp ATC is really cool @roler !

3 Likes

I received from @Lynx ! She made this adorable card with Flick from Animal Crossing, advertising the seasonal Bug Off! (or possibly just telling me to leave him alone ;P) It also came in this gorgeous homemade card. Thank you so much!

(And I don’t really feel like I have the bandwidth to join another craftalong right now, but nudge me again about the Happy Mail one after I’ve moved, please!)

8 Likes

Oh, my goodness! Such fun artistic style!

2 Likes

I got some amazing ATC goodness while I was out of town!

From @Lynx, first for unexplained events or unsolved crimes:

HILARIOUS! Such a delightfully unexpected take on my theme! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Also, for artist choice, she sent an abstract (she says she’s not sure if it is an insect, a flower, or a mutant of both) grayscale with a pop of color:

From @curiousfae, I received a fabulous cryptid, a giant octopus! She says it’s the easiest cryptid to draw, but I don’t think I could pull it off this beautifully!

And from @chameleonhound, I received these three lovelies for my Sanderson sisters:

Also, for my “Tell Me A Story” theme, I got this clever card, featuring a 3-D shower curtain detail:

And here’s the story:

“Our cat liked to practice ‘catch and release’, but let critters go specifically in the bathroom. One particular night after a hot, dusty, exhausting day, I got in the shower, and got as far as washing my hair before I realized I wasn’t alone. A terrified mouse was hanging between the shower curtain and liner, Mission impossible style!“

9 Likes

From @roler for my hot air balloons theme:

Check out the stamps on the envelope! That is some next-level commitment to a theme right there :star_struck:.

10 Likes

That’s really neat!

1 Like

Bahaha! The car is amazing. The matching card and envelope is hilarious.

1 Like

Heee, glad you like the stamps! Those are my mom’s specialty actually; she has a massive collection of stamps she’s always willing to share!

4 Likes

I just received these two wonderful ATCs from @thanate!

The top one is made with clippings from a 1960 Women’s Day magazine from her grandmother, and not only does it show cute amis of the day, even the text in the background is crochet patterns! So fun!
The one below that is for my “anthropomorphic animals in period garb/doing interesting things” theme, and this one basically ticks all of those boxes! A Shakespearean cat in period garb, writing a play or a poem! I also adore Shakespeare, so this is just perfect!! Thanks so much for both of these!! <3

5 Likes

I got two envelopes of ATCs in today’s mail!
From @bluebird, a cute squirrel for my kid (who cooed over it) & a map for me:

And from @roler an enchanted wood & some wildlife— plus she remains on top of her stamp game with 3 owls & a good rock!

7 Likes