Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

I think I would like to play.

1 Like

I was planning on hopping back in for November.

1 Like

Ok then; here is November’s swap:

I received two beautiful fly agaric cards from @thanate, thank you! :blush:

And the envelope was super cute too! Thanks! The front said ‘mooneyed barn owlvelope’ and this was the back. :blush:
21acsttsommff2

4 Likes

Joining in this month!

1 Like

Yay, more players!

I put in my questionnaire today to join!!

4 Likes

I just sent in my signup form! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m thinking about joining in this month :slight_smile: I spent this week re-organizing my craft space and I went through a lot of things I’d forgotten about :sweat_smile: I’m still fine-tuning the organization but I plan to have things more organized and more accessible. No more bin of random papers! Everything will be organized by type (background paper, focal pieces, words, etc…) :innocent: Anyway, going through everything might have rebooted my crafty mojo. I have a few ATCs I need to make for my in real life crafty group, then if I have time I’ll join in the fun over here too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Yes, join us! :grin:

1 Like

First card of the month from Megwell for “Bearillionaire” (bottober prompt)

7 Likes

He’s really cute!

1 Like

Love it! :blush:

1 Like

I was pretty chuffed with how it turned out. I think I forgot to mention in the note that the bags are cut from a gelli print by Reinikka.

3 Likes

nice work! love all the texture. is it all paper-pieced?

1 Like

The bear is an image I cut out of a magazine (and then added the top hat to). The money bags are individual pieces.

1 Like

@curiousfae sent me this most perfect “animal wearing a winter coat” atc. This lady looks like she’s posing in Alaska. :slight_smile: Ahhh, home…
Thanks!

8 Likes

Glad you like it. It was a challenge to find elements to fit together that were small enough for an ATC. It was fun!

Got The Worm That Ate Chicago from @Lynx :laughing:

4 Likes

No way! That was light speed!