Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

I take it with flavored creamer :smile: (coconut is my fav)

1 Like

Way to go the extra mile in atc personalization!

1 Like

Gorgeous cards so far! The colours on the card from Reinikka are beautiful, and the sad pineapple from Whistlefish absolutely cracks me up.

I am planning to get my first batch in the mail ASAP this week, but with Valentine’s prep at the bakery and a couple of appointments in between, I may be cutting it closer to my deadline than I anticipated!

Today I received this adorable Animal Crossing card from @Whistlefish!

It’s Octavian, the grump octopus! He is SOOO cute, and I love that Whistlefish even including a floating present in the background! :slight_smile: I also love the whimsical collage style - very me! Thanks a ton! XD

Also, I am kinda agonizing over where to put in my notebook of ATCs. With the Pokémon ones it’s easy; I just put them in order by Pokédex number, but with my other ATCs I’m not sure. What do you all do? Do you put them in the order you received them, or sort them by theme (I could put Octavian next to Blathers) or any other sort of system? Right now I’m kinda leaning toward just plain chronological order, but I keep waffling. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I have mine sorted by theme-ish. Some have a clear theme and others more of a “feel”. And also by horizontal/vertical… I have all my vertical ATCs in one half of my book and my horizontals in the other. But I often re-arrange as I get new ones :slight_smile: I aso fill in empty spaces with pretty paper :upside_down_face:

But you should arrange in any way that you enjoy them :heart:

2 Likes

much like my life at the moment, mine are organized (ha!) all willy nilly. unless they are totally 3d and can’t fit (i have one made of clay that is an inch or so thick and very heavy) on the clips that i am clipping them too. i have them hanging from a carosel like contraption. someday i will take photos and show you all.

2 Likes

I started a book, and got some floating frames I haven’t taken the plastic off yet, but most of my ATCs are in a little organizer drawer which is almost full…

1 Like

Checking in/sending in my questionnaire.

3 Likes

I do plan to keep my dedicated TV Sleuths collection together, but otherwise I don’t really have a system. Mine go into the binder more or less chronologically, but that’s not really by intention so much as by circumstance.

1 Like

I found a great reference to help me combine THREE of @bluebird’s themes into one atc as only ONE thing! Eep!

3 Likes

Ooo! I’m intrigued!! :smile:

Now go make another claim so I can claim you and send you the brilliant mashup card that I’ve been impatiently waiting to send you!!! (the term “brilliant” may be an exaggeration… but still… go claim!) :rofl:

Otherwise you’ll be getting it randomly in the future because I don’t know who else would appreciate it.

And now that I’ve over-sold it I think I should be off to bed :upside_down_face:

1 Like

You don’t have to wait much longer; It’s in the mail today!

Okay, fine, but only because I’m curious. :wink: Oh, and also because atcs are fun!

3 Likes

I hope you get a kick out of it! :grin: I’ll get it in the mail this morning :slight_smile:

I received a rainbow egg from @bluebird :grin:

It’s exactly the type of egg my son would love! Thank you! And she also sent some fun extra goodies so thank you again :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Now I want to eat only rainbow eggs. Your son has been on the right track all along.

Also, @bluebird, the shading on this is phenomenal.

2 Likes

@Reinikka — You’re welcome! So happy you enjoyed it! I love rainbows and I love eggs so when I saw that on your list I could not resist! :blush: :rainbow: :egg:

@Lynx — Thank you! :blush: And I cannot wait to see what you made!! :blush:

1 Like

what a pretty egg. i can imagine how colorful and pretty that bird is!

1 Like

I received a fun artist choice atc from @bluebird. She was inspired by my zero waste pinterest board, and put together a card with great ways to limit waste! So unique! Thank you.

9 Likes

Wow! So cool. Great ideas. And your whimsical drawing style is so good!

1 Like