Ongoing ATC gallery & discussion for 2021

Oh, I love these so much!! Fantastic job @curiousfae!

Beautiful!

I received two beautiful cards! :blush:

The first is from @Whistlefish for my mushrooms theme! She made a gorgeous watercolor mushroom themed card! I love it, thank you! :blush:
2102glmwcfwf

The second is from @curiousfae for my silvermoon theme (from Warcraft)! She created a beautiful whimsical version in watercolor of one of the trees in Silvermoon. I love it, thank you! :blush:

Thanks again to you both! :blush:

11 Likes

You’re very welcome! I’m glad you enjoyed it! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

So much watercolor happening! My favorite part of the mushroom piece is the ground. I like the tree of life vibe in the silvermoon piece. I feel like I keep adding to my watercolor toolbox every time a new piece is shared. Well done.

1 Like

I had some Happy mail from @Lynx!

She had picked my “interesting/fun foreign word” theme and made this awesome card!

I love how Lucy’s head is a stamp and her body is an upside down Star Trek hand. :joy:

The word is pochemuchka which is Russian for a person who asks too many questions which Lucy represents.

Thank you for my awesome card!

5 Likes

Oh my gosh, I didn’t even realize that was an upside down hand. :facepalm:

Bahaha

2 Likes

i didn’t see it until she said it too! now i can’t not see it lol.
so clever.

i can relate to Lucy.

1 Like

WOW, so many great ATCs!! Trying to catch up on this thread is making me REALLY want to claim more, but I’m afraid I’m just a bit behind. I promise to finish my two outstanding claims this weekend, and after I send on Monday I can think about making more claims. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You are all so awesome!!

1 Like

So much watercolour goodness! :heart: And I love the Lucy head/Star Trek hand!

I received a lovely Fiddler on the Roof inspired card from @Reinikka! Possibly one of my favourite lines in If I Were a Rich Man. “There would be one long staircase just going up, and one even longer coming down… and one more leading nowhere just for show.” Hehehe. :heart: Thank you!

8 Likes

I wish I could illustrate the grand staircases I imagine when I hear that song… but I’m glad my abstract dream version made you happy :slight_smile:

I received this adorable squirrel quoting my son “Shh be kiwet”

It’s absolutely perfect! I literally laughed out loud when I saw it! :joy: Thank you @Lynx! :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Awwwww, so cute! :blush:

Love it! :heart: I can’t wait to document my child’s cute sayings, hehe.

@bluebird – just a heads up, I think you claimed me but wrote whistlefish’s name in the swap thread! :slight_smile:

From @roler
Price(cess) frog theme! Awesome shading and color blending. It looks very lifelike.

Thank you!

9 Likes

Whoops! You are correct! I copy/pasted from a previous post and forgot to edit the name. All fixed! :blush: Thanks for letting me know! :smiley:

Very nice frog prince! :frog: :crown:

2 Likes

Ya’ll! @fluffypants sent me this utterly fabulous card. Not only is it perfectly illustrated and colored but it’s INTERACTIVE!

It’s titled The Sacred Couch Surprise!
What’s in those couch cushions over at the Belcher place?

Dust, the remote, some cold hard cash and Kuchi-Kopi! So clever and fun.

Thank you!
My collection just keeps getting better and better.

13 Likes

Wow, that’s really fun and clever! Beautifully illustrated too! :blush:

That’s really cool! I don’t watch the show, but the card is fantastic.

Wowzers! @fluffypants knocked or out of the park with this one!

What an awesome ATC!