Ongoing ATC swap gallery & discussion 2020

They’re really nice. They are really lightfast (almost all colors are excellent, a couple not as lightfast) . I prefer them over copics because i’ve seen copics fade over time. They are also waterproof. Mostly. Because I prefer water media, I tested a few different colors and it wasn’t 100% waterproof after 5 hours of drying, but it was pretty close. Just a small amount of bleeding. It might have been the paper though as I just tested in my sketch journal not on watercolor paper.

I got two larger sized pitt pens in an older artsnacks box. I don’t do a subscription, but got one of the past boxes from their shop. The April 2020 box had two in it, were you subbed then?

I just got a copper Pitt pen from jet pens. I really like it. And I didn’t know you could buy past artsnacks boxes. I am going to check it out.

Cool! :smiley: Yep, they have the past boxes in the shop until they sell out completely. They also have single supplies from the boxes in their shop. if you sign up for the mailing list, sometimes they send out discount codes too. :+1:

really fun seeing all the Halloween stuff popping up!

These are all so cute and bright!! Lovely cards :smile_cat:

1 Like

Yes I was. I must have some then. I’ll have to look at my pile.

1 Like

I received an adorable little mouse from @irid3sc3nt! He’s just so cute!! :mouse: I love it, thank you!

2009ssdltcmflk

5 Likes

What a sweet mouse!

1 Like

Aaah! such a cute face! :mouse:

1 Like

You’re welcome. I like how his little feet turned out. I had the right color of 3D paint for it because I had colored the mouse before adding the feet. I’m not very happy that the last thing I put on (whiskers) ended up being too wide, but my zebra brush decided to crap out at the last minute.

1 Like

Well, I think its perfect. :blush: I noticed his little feet were 3D, I didn’t realize it was a special paint. I thought it just might have been thicker acrylic that dried with a raised texture. How neat!

1 Like

those feet!!! love it.

Look at this beautifully creepy doll from @bluebird! The highlights are so well done and colors are so rich. Awesome addition to my collection. Thank you!

7 Likes

Super creepy. I like the addition of the key and the short chain. You have to take its head off to get the key to open a super creepy room in an abandoned old house. At least, that’s what I think.

3 Likes

I love both the mouse and the doll! Wow!

1 Like

Yay, you’re welcome! So happy you enjoyed it! :blush:

Thank you, @Bunny1kenobi and @irid3sc3nt. :blush: Ooo… I like that idea for the key! :smiley: :old_key:

That is too creepy! but very well done drawing :smile_cat:

1 Like

Received this “chocolate” moose from irid3sc3nt today :slight_smile:

5 Likes

He’s cute! Took me a minute to figure out what was meant the moose being chocolate. heehee :smile:

That chocolate moose looks yummy!