Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

Received a fun ATC from @irid3sc3nt for my β€œScottish” theme: hairy kilt knees!

So funny! I thought at first it was butt cheeks.
:laughing:
It’s layered cut-outs, with hand-drawn hairs. Teehee! Thanks so much; I love it!

5 Likes

That is absolutely hilarious!!!

Today’s mail brought a cute assortment of witchy cottagecore bits from @bluebird:

(I like the tiny sticker sheet kind of feel to it.)

10 Likes

I received a happy little birdie card from @Lynx. :slight_smile: Its hard to see in the photo, but there are some lovely shimmery gold bits in the feathers. :sparkles: Thank you!

10 Likes

I would totally buy that sticker sheet.

2 Likes

:seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face:

HEY EV-ERY-BODY! It’s time to vote in the Spring Is In The Air Challenge! Get on over there before the poll closes on March 27, 2023!

1 Like

I received from @bluebird for my InspiroBot theme:

Love the books! Thanks so much, April! (P.S.: If you have a better photo, please don’t hesitate to post it. The forecast for the rest of the week here is all gloom, so I had to settle.)

9 Likes

I received a beautiful bird card from @juju. So pretty.

Thank you.

8 Likes

I received my houseplant card from @irid3sc3nt. She also sent me two extra’s that she wasn’t happy with so kept trying. I really like them though, so I feel like I got 3 great cards!
The main event is her pencil cactus

And the extra’s are her spider plant & snake plant in a pitcher.

9 Likes

Lucky you! I love all three of them!

@Lynx – that is one pretty bird card!! Love the touch of blue lace.

2 Likes

You are welcome!

Oh gosh, the snake plant was an outtake? But it’s fabulous! :heart_eyes: (and a spider web on a spider plant! :grin:) Definitely 3 good cards here. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Recieved for my alphabet theme from Bluebird, the cutest β€œF” friends, also for my Frog and Toad theme! Thank you! (Sorry for the shadow on the pic!)

11 Likes

So very sweet! They look a bit like muppets to me. I love the way the word β€œfriends” goes up the side.

1 Like

I used to read books while sitting in a tree when I was a kid, too.

2 Likes

I’m back to the swap! I subtracted some themes and added a few, the newest is β€œself portrait”.

3 Likes

Beautiful! It looks like a gorgeous illustration for a book!

2 Likes

Received today from @Lynx for my alphabet theme, the letter β€œB” for beach. Tucked into this lovely notecard!

10 Likes

I received a card from @coryjo for my Labyrinth theme! This is the cute little 'Ello worm that invites Sarah inside for a cup of tea! :smiley: :teapot: She also sent along one of the other versions of the worm, but thought that version was a little terrifying! :fearful: Her letter says she’s a beginner in watercolors, but I think this turned out really nice! :slight_smile: Thank you! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I got this masterpiece from @fluffypants today: she says one of her favorite little good things is record-hunting at yard sales, so she made a card that unfolds into a box of records:

7 Likes