Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

Received a fun ATC from @irid3sc3nt for my “Scottish” theme: hairy kilt knees!

So funny! I thought at first it was butt cheeks.
:laughing:
It’s layered cut-outs, with hand-drawn hairs. Teehee! Thanks so much; I love it!

5 Likes

That is absolutely hilarious!!!

Today’s mail brought a cute assortment of witchy cottagecore bits from @bluebird:

(I like the tiny sticker sheet kind of feel to it.)

10 Likes

I received a happy little birdie card from @Lynx. :slight_smile: Its hard to see in the photo, but there are some lovely shimmery gold bits in the feathers. :sparkles: Thank you!

10 Likes

I would totally buy that sticker sheet.

2 Likes

:seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face: :seedling: :honeybee: :tulip: :four_leaf_clover: :butterfly: :sun_with_face:

HEY EV-ERY-BODY! It’s time to vote in the Spring Is In The Air Challenge! Get on over there before the poll closes on March 27, 2023!

1 Like

I received from @bluebird for my InspiroBot theme:

Love the books! Thanks so much, April! (P.S.: If you have a better photo, please don’t hesitate to post it. The forecast for the rest of the week here is all gloom, so I had to settle.)

9 Likes

I received a beautiful bird card from @juju. So pretty.

Thank you.

8 Likes

I received my houseplant card from @irid3sc3nt. She also sent me two extra’s that she wasn’t happy with so kept trying. I really like them though, so I feel like I got 3 great cards!
The main event is her pencil cactus

And the extra’s are her spider plant & snake plant in a pitcher.

9 Likes

Lucky you! I love all three of them!

@Lynx – that is one pretty bird card!! Love the touch of blue lace.

2 Likes

You are welcome!

Oh gosh, the snake plant was an outtake? But it’s fabulous! :heart_eyes: (and a spider web on a spider plant! :grin:) Definitely 3 good cards here. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Recieved for my alphabet theme from Bluebird, the cutest “F” friends, also for my Frog and Toad theme! Thank you! (Sorry for the shadow on the pic!)

11 Likes

So very sweet! They look a bit like muppets to me. I love the way the word “friends” goes up the side.

1 Like

I used to read books while sitting in a tree when I was a kid, too.

2 Likes

I’m back to the swap! I subtracted some themes and added a few, the newest is “self portrait”.

3 Likes

Beautiful! It looks like a gorgeous illustration for a book!

2 Likes

Received today from @Lynx for my alphabet theme, the letter “B” for beach. Tucked into this lovely notecard!

10 Likes

I received a card from @coryjo for my Labyrinth theme! This is the cute little 'Ello worm that invites Sarah inside for a cup of tea! :smiley: :teapot: She also sent along one of the other versions of the worm, but thought that version was a little terrifying! :fearful: Her letter says she’s a beginner in watercolors, but I think this turned out really nice! :slight_smile: Thank you! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I got this masterpiece from @fluffypants today: she says one of her favorite little good things is record-hunting at yard sales, so she made a card that unfolds into a box of records:

7 Likes