Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

these are all making me giggle!

An excellent map from @irid3sc3nt showing a hypothetical planetary colony:

11 Likes

I received two lovely atcs yesterday. First, from @megwell, sent in this cool card.

Next, a fun chunky card from @irid3sc3nt that included some items she received from @thanate.

Thank you ladies.

12 Likes

Received a fun black and white with pop of neon card titled “Halloween is coming” from @irid3sc3nt today.

Thanks!

12 Likes

Cool neons!

I got this from @bluebird !
A beautiful fancy cake. Love the pretty details and colors. I knew this theme would be fun,
Thank you :blush:

13 Likes

FYI ATC peeps - there is a round 2 of mini pocket letters swap posted

4 Likes

I love the cake so much! It makes me think of a fancy party. It also makes me hungry.

I love the mixed media cards; I really enjoy mixed media and I’m learning so much just looking at the different ones people receive.

Bowie Cockateil is amazing!

4 Likes

I received from @irid3sc3nt doe my Tiny houses theme. This observatory and little houses on the hill are so cool. It’s called “lights out on observatory hill.”

14 Likes

What a fun interpretation of the theme.

1 Like

That is totally cool!

1 Like

Ooo, I like that little observatory! :slight_smile:

I received a cool card from @irid3sc3nt for my Dark Crystal theme! :slight_smile: This is the part in the movie where the podling is drained of its essence. The pink color of the card is overlayed kite paper that makes it look like it is glowing! Thank you! :slight_smile:

23acssvpgfer

10 Likes

Very neat @irid3sc3nt !!

So clever!

I received from @Lynx for my “technique you’ve wanted to try” theme. The background is printed with a leaf/some leaves. I can’t imagine where she got the idea that I like sarcastic quotes :wink:.

Thanks, Laura!

10 Likes

From @irid3sc3nt for movie monsters

She was inspired by the aliens in the new Wes Anderson movie and the song ‘Indian Love Call’ by Slim Whitman.

Movie monsters AND a fun soundtrack are the best!

This is so fun. Thank you!

9 Likes

I got this cool postage stamp person from @irid3sc3nt!
Love the background sky. Thanks!

9 Likes

I received two ATCs while on vacation in the PNW.

From @geekgirl for my zetti art theme. The ATC is laying on the card she sent. Gelli print?

And the stickers on the envelope remind me of the paintings by Vanessa Stockard that feature her cat, Kevin.

From @kayrun for my big wedge of cake theme…YUMMMY! The ATC is laying on the card she sent. Die cut, maybe?

Thank you, ladies! :two_hearts:

10 Likes

New month, new ATCs! Let’s keep the creativity going through this last HOT summer month!

5 Likes

I don’t think I have a spot and/or time for August, but thank you for hosting!

this is so cool!
now I want to try that technique

1 Like