Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

I want to join for March, but I would like to finish the ATCs from Feb first. I have three left to send.

I’m glad that downloadable paper designs are available. You’ll see why. :laughing:

4 Likes

I remember helping in my son’s kindergarten class, making Mothers Day cards with celery roses. It really is pretty.

1 Like

I received this adorable and funny ATC from @irid3sc3nt for my dogs theme.

This Komondor is sooo cute. She turned it into a bit of a comic book story: The Dog Show.

Thank you! I’m excited to add it to my ATC collection.

6 Likes

Shaggy cutie!

1 Like

I have received two ATCs which were set aside for my son’s birthday party over the weekend. Now I have pics!

This is from @curiousfae for my Zetti theme, titled Badass. She wasn’t sure if this was really Zetti enough, but I think it is. It’s a fun collage, I’m just tickled by it. Look at those fine lightning crackles around the words!

This is from @Kwality570 who said she struggled to come up with something Halloween themed for me. These are Two Lonely Pumpkins. The pumpkins are actually a separate piece adhered to the background. It looks like there are faint stamped images in the pumpkins and the background is a metallic with glitter pen (kwality570 could tell you better). I think they capture one of the aspects about Halloween and autumn in general-- the change in the amount of sunlight that we receive. By then my Seasonal Affective Disorder has kicked in, or is trying to, and I have to combat the negative effects with a lightbox (starting mid September).

Spring forward is coming up for some of us! It’ll be lighter later into the evening!

Thank you both for the ATCs to add to my collection!

8 Likes

Both are wonderful!

Yes, both are so multi-layered and intricate!

I got a cute hedgehog from @GeekyBookworm. He looks super happy and in need of a belly rub.

And a @Kwality570 monster! His name is Morris. He told me he likes bubble baths and pickles.

12 Likes

That hedgehog looks so happy! His expression make ms me smile.
And the layers of colors on that monster are so beautiful. I really need to know how you get them so vibrant.

I received from @Maimun for my book theme today. This card is great, I love this style of ATC.

8 Likes

Adorable hedgie and monster, and I love the quote on the book-themed card.

All of the cards are fantastic. That Lil monster is so cute! I love hedgehogs! They are really popular in Germany. I think they are considered good luck as is Ladybugs.

All of y’all are so creative and artistic! I love looking at the different ones everyone comes up with!:blush:

The whole ATC is giving me introductory-theme-to-a-television-show vibes. It’s like a cross of Rod Serling and Dr. Who. I love it.

I received this atc for my “elements of art” theme from @thanate to represent gradient and negative space. Thanks.

8 Likes

Nice! I’m trying to figure out what the medium is. Watercolor…? Maybe not, though. It looks a little sparkly to me…

It is watercolor from Beam Paints, and I think this one is not actually sparkly, tho I do have a bunch of their paints with mica in them as well.

2 Likes

From @thanate for my rainbows and lollipops theme: “Rainbow pop!”

Neon colors! Yep, I’m a fan of neon. I like the different kinds of lollipops and one of the clouds has a little smiley face! It’s making me smile just looking at it.
She also included a paper shamrock, which will be used to embellish my wreath. I had purchased some St Patrick’s picks for cupcakes to use on cards, but they’ll look extra fab on my wreath. :wink:
Thank you, Ann! Also thank you for using a George Morrison stamp so I can add it to my collection.

6 Likes

Forgot to add, what kind of pens or markers did you use?

It’s my Sakura Gelly rolls. The neons are from the “moonlight” pack, but I also some others. (and the sketch/outline was with a black ball-point)

2 Likes

Oh! I have that set, lol!

I’d like to organize my pens and markers, but I think I need trays? They’re in their original packs that are half-opened. If I put it in a drawer, I won’t remember it is there unlike my punches or my stamps. It’s weird. Hmm. I want to store them laying down, I think. How do y’all organize?