Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

I received this sparkly map of Illinois from @Lynx!

11 Likes

Hahaha, it’s a fork in the road!

6 Likes

I received an amazing card from @curiousfae for my Ladies Representing Different Seasons. This is exactly what I was hoping for! She looks amazing and like a wildflower princess! Actually, I had to laugh a little. You will understand when you see my card to you! They are very similar!

Thank you so much! Love her!

12 Likes

And look what I got from @gozer!
Great minds…

She is beautiful! I’m trying to figure out how to draw faces and this will be one of my reference drawings for sure. Plus your skill with the alcohol markers is amazing!

I love her even if it’s not Louise. :wink:
The colors are spot on too.

12 Likes

A fork in the road! I love it!!!

2 Likes

I received some cool atcs yesterday.

First, @curiousfae sent me 2 fishy cards for my underwater theme.

They are watercolor and ink & watercolor and gel pen.

For pick 3, @gozer sent a charming cat, with stripes, and I love the subtle clouds.

Thank you both so much.

10 Likes

I’m actually going to try to dip my toes in this swap this month!
(waves hi to everyone)

6 Likes

@curiousfae Love those fish cards. The second one is my favorite, but they are both great. The touch of metallic really sets them off!

1 Like

Thanks! Pinterest inspired. They were fun and easy.

2 Likes

I received from Lynx for my flower theme. She drew a vase of crocuses and a whole room to go around it!
Thanks Lynx!

(Included a shot with the super cute note card)

11 Likes

Recd three great cars from @Kwality570

She was second guessing her work so she ended up making me three! Not sure what she is talking about. Seriously. All of them are beautiful.

Urban sketch. I’ve always loved the look and was envious of folks who can do this. The details are what really bring it to life.

Your swirls are on point! I always find it hard to keep my swirls uniform and neat. You nailed it.

I love receiving one of your monsters. They make me happy every time I see one. The fact he’s saying ‘yo’ is my favorite thing. I dig him so much. FYI…His name is Clarence.

13 Likes

Wow, I would’ve been ecstatic to have received any of those!

4 Likes

Fabulous house! The details are wonderful!

The swirls look like giant sunflower seeds to me!

3 Likes

I love the urban sketch! :house:

2 Likes

@Kwality570 - You know how much I love your monsters, but your houses are a close second. They always have this dreamy quality, like someone remembering a moment almost lost. The other cards are great too. The K is bold and strong, and the monster is fun, whimsical, and happy, just like you!

1 Like

I also got an amazing card this week. Mine is from @geekgirl. She went with my animals reading theme and this little guy looks like he is really liking his book! Now, I have to explain, I just got a new phone and the camera sucks. These are not the true colors. I have tried everything I know, different lights, and filters, but I can’t figure it out.

She also sent along a bit from an experimental 4x6 piece. which is cool in its own right. Love all the textures!

13 Likes

@geekgirl I love that frog! So adorable! The 4x6 art is really neat too!

1 Like

Your second pic the colors look more true.

Here’s the pic I took. It’s on the dark side

10 Likes

I really love the shadow under “spring”

1 Like

There’s something about him that reminds me of Dr. Suess illustrations. Maybe it’s the long feet? He’s really cute.

2 Likes