Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

It’s lovely! :slight_smile:

@thanate This reminds me of a children’s picture book called Home in the Woods. On one page two of the children go through the woods and the older child tells the younger one what flowers are blooming. In turn the picture book reminds me of Little House in the Big Woods.

1 Like

Wow!
This is so pretty

I haven’t been to the mail in a few days. I may get there today. I’m sick so it’s putting a stop to everything I have going on.
We have one of those big community mailboxes in case you’re wondering why I’m not going to the end of my driveway.

2 Likes

Hope you feel better soon.

3 Likes

I hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

I be checking in and stuff. Here is a checkmark :ballot_box_with_check: to prove it!

I didn’t know that I couldn’t PM the organizer to sign up until I reached trust level 1 (doubtlessly covered in a tutorial or something that I didn’t read), so, I was getting pretty frustrated… :sob: This site is kind of confusing to navigate/use for me, compared to Craftster, I be getting old and befuddled! :grin:

9 Likes

I remember you from craftster. So glad you found us here. It’s quite different, but super easy to navigate once you get the hang of it. (Formerly BigBangMomma). Hope you take the tutorials, which help, and check it all out.

3 Likes

Mark! So nice to see you!
Pretty sure nearly everyone felt the same when first navigating this new site. If I can figure it out, anybody can! You’ll get it in no time.
The discobot tutorials are very helpful & anytime you want to ask about something, your old friends are here to help :blush:.

4 Likes

I’m so glad you found us!! I was going to move you to trust level 1 since you are a known member, but you’ve already achieved it! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to any mod if you’re having trouble navigating the site. I’m sure you will get the hang of things in no time!

Can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on!!

5 Likes

Hey, Mark! Glad you are here and were able to at least get to the PM level! When you are around a bit longer, you’ll be able to access more stuff, including swaps.

In the meantime, look around, chat, comment, and have fun!

3 Likes

Hi, Mark! I remember you from Craftster. :slight_smile: Welcome! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I remember you! I didn’t realize you were BigBangMama!

2 Likes

Hi ya Patraw!!! We’ve missed your amazing artwork and entertaining posts.

5 Likes

I received an ATC from @Lynx for my theme called I’ll bring you what you deserve.

It seems so sinister! It has that reddish background and the unnerving eyes paired with the text style and black background really makes it a story.
From far away my eyes thought it said “say please” with the figure inside the eyes. But it actually says “help me”! Backwards! Like, mirrored I mean.

Oh and did you see the giant monster paws in the bg?

She sent it to me in this cute card she made!

Thank you, @Lynx! This is giving me spooky vibes as we slide from August into autumn.

6 Likes

I’m so glad you like it! I got the eye idea from a Google search, but it seemed perfect to go with the background I had in my stash. Halloween, spooky, and scary are not an interest to me, but when I came up with the idea, I hoped it would be perfect for you.

2 Likes

I have officially received my first ATC ever, not just in the swap :slight_smile:

Thank you so much @curiousfae; i love this sunflower and will cherish it always :yellow_heart:

It’s beautiful

And I love the sunflower stamp and and all the nice stickers, too!

12 Likes

So beautiful!

1 Like

Fun fact: My first-ever ATC also came from @curiousfae!

7 Likes

Aw!!! I’m glad you liked it. I love this swap.

2 Likes