Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

I signed up for September, too.

3 Likes

From @LindyBlues

My moth theme.
She painted a sweet Luna moth that is 3D. She nailed the colors and the 3D effect is really cool!

Thank you! Great addition to my collection.

14 Likes

Interesting technique! I need to add moths to my list…they are so many cool ones…do you have a favorite, @curiousfae ?

2 Likes

The fuzzier the better! Like cuddly butterflies. :laughing:

4 Likes

I’m so glad you liked it :blush:

I had a lot of fun making this one :blush:

1 Like

I received two beautiful cards from @curiousfae! :slight_smile:

atcs

The one on the left is for my Zangarmarsh theme, which is a zone in World of Warcraft. It’s full of beautiful very large glowing mushrooms with a blue atmosphere and she’s captured it so well! :mushroom:

And the one of the right is for my overhead drone theme which is also beautifully done! :blue_car: :deciduous_tree:

I love them both, thank you! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Such depth in both! Love the mushrooms…they do look out of this world!

2 Likes

I got a wonderful ATC from @AIMR!
She combined my themes of trees + languages, and actually wrote the Japanese word for “tree”! I absolutely love it :heart_eyes:
Also got a sweet card & some extras— she is always so generous!
Thanks so much!!
The note card was created by @jemimah , so that makes it even cooler:)

11 Likes

I got this super cute whale and friend from @bluebird. I love it; thank you!!

I forgot to say earlier that it came in this envelope with this super cute owl :owl: :heart_eyes:

It was really thoughtful, as I had mentioned that this was my favourite one in Bluebird’s post about finished envelopes. I also love the sunflower stamp, of course :blush:

12 Likes

Too cute!!! I love it!

2 Likes

I’m so glad you enjoyed it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I also received a card! This is from @lynx for my found objects theme. She said this is a sun print of found objects from her jar of whimsies. She also cut out some outlier pieces and collaged them back in to fully fill in the spaces. What a neat idea for a card! The sun print is fascinating to look at. :sun_with_face: Thank you!

10 Likes

Such an adorable card @bluebird!
@Lynx, your sunlight print is really cool. I’m trying to figure out some of the whimsies.

1 Like

look at that adorable whale with a @bluebird companion tagging along!
:heart:

and @Lynx , how very creative!! I made sunlight prints ages ago! But would never have thought of adding them to an ATC – this is fantastic!
(hmmmm, I might have to add sunlight prints as one of my themes :smiley: )

2 Likes

I need to buy more of that paper! I like to play with it so I can do it with my students. Plus, it is neat.

1 Like

You can also get the chemicals to treat your own paper, which might be better value at school volume…

True, but when I got the room, I found there is actually paper. I’m not sure how old it is, so need to test if it works. Plus, I only have 40 min classes and I don’t really want to be responsible for large groups and the chemicals. It’s not top priority yet at school. I have thought about doing that at home myself, though

1 Like

Yeah, I wouldn’t recommend having students do the pre-treatment, so I guess there’s the question about how much of your time you want to donate to prepping stuff outside of school.

I have used decades old sunprint paper before-- it should be fine so long as it’s stayed dry & in the dark.

1 Like

Thank you @GeekyBookworm for the gorgeous atc! I love it!

13 Likes

I recd from @LindyBlues fir my pop culture mash up!

Isn’t it so fun?! So unique and clever. And oh so Canadian! Ann of Green Gables, the horse that inspired the books and Spirit her favorite animated film.
Thank you for another wonderful atc for my collection.

13 Likes