Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

Thank you!:smiley:

1 Like

:joy::rofl: Tooo funny! That sounds like something i would do!

1 Like

Great card! you’re definitely perfecting your skills. The faces have so much emotion.

1 Like

Got this spellbook card from @Juju over the weekend:

8 Likes

Wow
So much detsil in a small space

1 Like

I love that it is @thanate’s personal spell book, and @juju has chosen such wonderful, fanciful spell ingredients. The person behind the book looks so happy, too. Very cool!

2 Likes

I received a shimmery iridescent card from @coryjo ! :sparkles: It’s called “locking down the hoard” and she says her inspiration was from a book where a dragon melted her hoard for a nest and to make it harder to steal. :dragon: :fire: :gem: :coin: Thank you! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m going to sign up next month! I want to create some mini arts!

5 Likes

Ooo shiny! That texture, is it texture? It looks like texture.

1 Like

This makes me happy!!!

Another lovely for my Dr. Who collection!!! Thanks, Kelli, for always adding a bright spot to my week…the card is also very nice and going in my book of lovely things!

8 Likes

The card is very pretty and the ATC is rad, but I would also like to recognize that lettering! I’m sitting in envy over here. :green_heart: At some point I’ll take a lettering class.

Does each color represent a Doctor?

1 Like

Wow, @curiousfae’s Dr Who card is cool (and the accompanying card is so pretty!) And love the reflective nature of @coryjo’s card.

I got a card today, too. It’s from @irid3sc3nt and (appropriate for her username) it’s also very reflective!

It’s for my fortune-from-a-fortune-cookie theme. She said it’s a fortune she actually received in a cookie in 2020. She did the cookie with Bruynzeel (?) colored pencils and embellished it with a paper from stash (the scalloped-edge paper).

Thanks so much, Carissa! I love it! Also love the things that came with it: the beautiful New Year’s envelope with a ship and leaping fish, and the cute outer envelope with all the cat faces.

9 Likes

Confession…. I did not letter the number on the atc. I just happen to have sticker numbers on hand so I used them. But after I sent it I totally admonished myself for not free handing it. Why wouldn’t I?!?

I did letter the envelope, which was fun and turned out cool but caused some issues with the usps. Apparently they were not amused. Lesson learned!

The colors mimic the shirt the 13th doctor wears. She’s my fave so far.

4 Likes

I had no idea it was a sticker number! You did a great job mimicking her shirt! She actually wore a more practical outfit with her suspenders and pants…I loved the 4th Dr but his scarf always seemed dangerous to me and I imagine got quite dirty…lol…poop on the Post Office…I don’t remember them being so fussy before…after all, it is groups like ours that continue to use snail mail!

2 Likes

USPS can go pound sand. I’m so mad at them, mostly at the postmaster general. They should be happy to have any kind of mail. They’re pricing themselves out of everything.

3 Likes

February swap is up!

3 Likes

Sent in my Q! Not sure I’ll be able to do quite as many as I did last time around, but I’m looking forward to playing again. :smiley:

3 Likes

Sent in my Q as well. I may only make one atc this round, but we’ll see.

3 Likes

I’m swapping ATCs in the IYP, so I need to devote my card-making mojo to that first. I may join later in the round if I have any left.

2 Likes