Ongoing ATC Swap Gallery/discussion for 2023

I’m in, too! May just make a few… we’ll see.

3 Likes

It’s been a long time since I did an ATC swap on LC. Sent in my Q

3 Likes

I’ve received this lovely Japanese themed ATC from @AIMR ! Thank you so very much Ms. Linda! I love and appreciate everything you’ve sent.

Here’s a picture of the wonderful card and goodies she sent:

Here’s a better view of the wonderful ATC, she used Japanese book paper, origami paper and sharpie and watercolor pens.

This beautiful Handmade ornament (which will go up with my other cloth ornaments) that i absolutely love! The materials used give a feel to me of the wonderful oriental culture.

And last but definitely not least, pages from a Japanese book, origami paper, and this beautiful hand screened card. It’s just beautiful!

Once again, thank you very much for choosing my theme and creating such an adorable ATC!

6 Likes

Adorable card and beautiful extras!
Sorry if I’m hogging claims; everyone’s themes are so inspiring! Promise I’ll stop now (at least until I’ve completed a few).

1 Like

You are so welcome! I am always excited to share my personal Japanese heritage because it also helps me learn and appreciate it.

lol I sometimes wish I could send Japanese food because it would force me to learn how to cook more things than the half dozen recipes I know! ha ha!

2 Likes

I like going to H Mart to the candy aisle :face_with_peeking_eye:
It’s just a fun place to go in general, but mostly we get ingredients for pho and ramen.
I only eat sushi if it has the rice or soy paper instead of nori.

My friend’s husband is half Korean and whenever he goes into a Korean restaurant the staff gets him the best stuff. He hardly speaks any Korean, just enough to say a few things.

3 Likes

Signed up for February!

5 Likes

I’m in for February too. :slight_smile: :art:

4 Likes

All the ATCs are so awesome! So I gave in and sent in my questionnaire. Now to make my list!
Maimun

7 Likes

Hi @Maimun ! Nice to see you. I remember swapping with you. :blush:

Just letting some of our regular swappers know that we have a new badge for those that host swaps. We will be giving it out quarterly. To be in the running, just start a swap!

Star Organizer -
You’re a star in our eyes for keeping the swap boards going!
Swaps are amazing and only happen because wonderful people organize them. These people come up with new, exciting, and fresh ideas and take the time to keep them rolling. This little thank you will go out to one person each quarter who knocked it out of the park and was our STAR ORGANIZER! We thank you!

7 Likes

I received my rainbow themed card from @GeekyBookworm a couple of days ago. Thought I had posted it, but in the fray to get a bunch of work stuff done, oops…I didn’t!

so cool that she used a similar technique I tried for my ATC to @bluebird …only, instead of coloring and scratching, it was coloring and using a mask to color around…look at the pretty image of a butterfly I got! Thanks, and I will be sure to try this out as well!

9 Likes

I just sent in my questionnaire! I can’t wait to join you guys with the ATC fun.

4 Likes

Super beautiful butterfly, I like the movement lines around it too

3 Likes

I forgot to mention that the rainbow part is sparkly—I love sparkly!

2 Likes

What a beautiful rainbow butterfly!
:rainbow: :butterfly:

2 Likes

Ooooo! That rainbow is gorgeous!

2 Likes

Just received ATCs from @geekgirl. Not one but two!

She said she made the lemon first but wasn’t sure she liked it. So she made the cool black and white landscape. But then, upon reviewing both of them, decided she liked the lemon also.
I definitely love both of them! The lemon is so detailed and so vibrant…and of course, yellow is my favorite color. The landscape is so lively with its curly and starry sky. I keep finding new details the longer I look at it.
Thanks so much, @geekgirl!

12 Likes

Got this fun map from @coryjo of her grandparents’ cottage w/ childhood adventure annotations:

11 Likes

What a fun map! I want some wild strawberries… and to visit the janky tree house.

1 Like