Ongoing Christmas Ornament Swap Discussion and Gallery

I finished @Cindy’s ornament and have it ready to go out tomorrow! Woot! Here’s hoping the mail gods are kind and the package arrives quickly and safely. International shipping is always such a toss of the dice.

2 Likes

I received two gorgeous ornaments from @photojenn yesterday. They are both made from her handwovens that I love so much!

The one above is a little stuffed bauble. The colors are so rich and vibrant, and are different on the front and the back.

Then there is this beautiful blue-tones hoop, with a sweet little crocheted snowflake attached.

They are both so wonderful; I can’t wait to put up my tree so I can hang them!

9 Likes

I recieved the cutest niffler ornament from @endymion yesterday! I love him. He hangs above his glittery hoard.

7 Likes

Wow!
What a wonderful idea, @photojenn !
These are gorgeous!

1 Like

Very pretty! And niffler is adorable! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oooh, what a fun way to use @photojenn’s gorgeous woven wonders! I love that snowflake, especially!

@endymion your ornament reminds me a wee bit of your fish. So cute!

5 Likes

Awesome gallery so far!

3 Likes

Received a cute gnome/snowman hybrid from @Juju today. Isn’t it so cute? I love it!

I have lots of snowflake decorations for my tree; this one is going to fit right in. Thanks so much, @Juju!

12 Likes

Yay! You’re very welcome;

1 Like

Decided on my next ornament, for @Cindy , & gathering supplies today, will be crafting evenings this week while i stay inside avoiding wildfire smoke for the 5th week in a row! (No fire threat, thank goodness, the Bolt Creek fire is up in the mountains - but the weather pattern has been sending the smoke from it & other nearby fires right down into our area for the last month +)

3 Likes

Whoa! Stay safe @Camelama.

1 Like

I’m exhausted from my Covid booster yesterday and gonna go to bed soon, so I’ll update the thread and add new participants tomorrow after work. Thanks for your patience!

8 Likes

Hope you feel better!

1 Like

Hope the affects pass soon! :heart:

@endymion, these are my new obsession! (And, wow, so cute as tiny-er birds, too!)

The sentiment is touchè!

Thank you! I love it!

12 Likes

Oh that’s wonderful!

2 Likes

This is phenomenal!
Was it originally a colored pencil tin?
How perfect for you!

3 Likes

This is wonderful and so perfect for @Lynx! Great job, @endymion! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, the wings were originally a colored pencil tin. I bought it, empty and dented, for a quarter at my local creative reuse store. Everything else is from various beverage cans. (Stella ARTois, Peace Tea, etc.)

8 Likes

I love it all!
I cannot believe you found the letters & words to spell the phrase you wanted!

3 Likes