Ongoing Christmas Ornament Swap Discussion and Gallery

Welcome to 2022’s Ongoing Ornament Swap! I’ve changed our interest thread to discussion and gallery, so that may explain anything that doesn’t seem to follow conversation wise. He.

Here’s a link to our claim thread!

9 Likes

Yessssssss! I am so in.

4 Likes

I’m definitely thinking about joining in. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

YES!! I’ve been waiting for this one to pop up, it’s one of my favorite swaps!

3 Likes

I want to do this one but circumstances dictate I am on a but of a spending freeze. I’ll keep an eye out to see how “ongoing” it ends up being and maybe jump in late.

3 Likes

If it goes like the previous 2 rounds, it is pretty ongoing. I probably won’t start it for several weeks at least, as I wanted to put it out there for folks to plan. I hope you’ll be able to pop in and play.

4 Likes

I’m interested again

2 Likes

I love, love, love this swap! And if we start at about the same time as last year, my other swap commitments should be wrapped up right about the time this one would start.

It is possible (and maybe a fun self-challenge) to participate without spending anything more than a regular stamp. You can do flat ornaments… Hope you join in the fun, @AntBee!

We could ping all the people who participated in the past, @Lynx.

7 Likes

Oh, this might be fun!
And the ongoing style seems workable w my travel plans for the fall…. Hmmm

2 Likes

Yay! Yes, do join!

The ongoing style is great because you can choose how much or how little you do, and also the timing of your claims.

5 Likes

It’s very tempting! I don’t have lots of time and won’t have a tree this year but claiming a few ornaments could be fun!

3 Likes

Looking forward to this one

2 Likes

I started doing this several years ago to keep swapping affordable.

9 Likes

Im interested!

1 Like

This sounds like allot of fun! I’ll keep my eye out for sign ups and see where I’m at in swap commitments myself.

1 Like

Oh this sounds fun!!!

1 Like

Yay! Let’s go another couple weeks or so then start sign ups!

6 Likes

It’s almost time!

5 Likes

I definitely want to jump in this year!

6 Likes

Ha ha! So i always thought i packed away my christmas crafting supplies in a certain bin in a certain closet. But today while cleaning out my bedroom, I randomly found the christmas craft supplies in a different bin! :grin: Whew - I doubt I would have looked there when I didn’t find them in the closet, so I’m glad I am now accidentally ready for the swap! Woo!

7 Likes