Ongoing Ornament Swap 2020 Discussion and Gallery

It’s perfect. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So cute and sparkly with cuddly sloths!

2 Likes

Love the sloth and all the fun sparkle. And those little hexagons…so small!

2 Likes

Totally adorable!

1 Like

I recieved an utterly adorable pompom owl from @RagingSloth today! It’s so darn cute! Making a pompom is one thing, but making one with precise patterning is amazing!

12 Likes

Oh! Just a perfect pompom owl!

1 Like

Well, how cool! I love this!

1 Like

Love PomPom the Owl. the patterning is perfect and that owl is so wise!

1 Like

Yay! I’m glad you like her!

2 Likes

I love the little pom pom owl!

I bought myself some pom pom makers to make a bunting of my left over yarns, but lately, I have seen a lot of cute pom pom animals…uh, oh…you might have started a new craft for me! lol…

2 Likes

Oh wow! A pom pom owl is something I didn’t know I needed until now. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Beautiful barn owl! I can’t even imagine how controlling the markings works in pom pom making. Awesome job!

2 Likes

You could hide a few random animal pompoms among the regular ones in the bunting

3 Likes

I received a very sparkly fish in the mail today! It is swimming on my tree happily reflecting all the Christmas tree lights. I love it (and it goes well with our Squid Christmas tree topper). I’m very impressed with all the beading and sequins. Thank you! @RagingSloth

12 Likes

Sparkle fish rules!

1 Like

Love the fish ornaments in this swap…maybe next year I will request all fish or beach things to decorate a special tree…love!

5 Likes

Wonderful sparkly fish indeed! I love how it picks up all the Christmas lights, and contrasts beautifully with the tree! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Love the sparkle fish!

2 Likes

I hope it’s as un-breakable as needed! I thought at first maybe it just needed to survive dropping but after I was wondering if the news were too delicate? I also hope it looks somewhat like a porcupine/puffer fish with the spikes and whatnot?

2 Likes

Definitely try it out! They have instructions and stuff online. They do tell you to felt some stuff bit I got away with just trimming well-enough. I did buy a needle just this week, though, to try out.

2 Likes