Ongoing Ornament Swap 2020 Discussion and Gallery

Glad you did! I can’t claim any more; I’m maxed out. Off to get some crafting done!

2 Likes

That was a fast claiming session!

So great to see more friends to hopefully claim soon. I am trying to figure out any finishing touches and seriously envying @endymion her sequins.

2 Likes

I wanted to mail to @AuFish today, but when I got to PO it was closed. Uh oh. Columbus Day! Ha. I will try again tomorrow.

3 Likes

I got half an ornament done tonight. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got 1/5 of an ornament done yesterday!

3 Likes

That’s an oddly specific amount! Has me curious… :thinking:

I didn’t craft much at all last night. :unamused: My son decided we needed to sit down and watch “The Masked Singer” and he likes the room dark, so it is tough to craft while watching.

3 Likes

With drying times I think I’m finally at 70%. I’ll be able to make some headway today, as long as I can decide which media to use for the ______.

4 Likes

Lol, I need to make 18 pieces (unless it turns out I don’t need that much, which I’ll figure out as I go along) and do 2 additional steps, so I figure 20 parts. I completed 4 pieces yesterday, so 1/5 of the way done :blush:.

My husband and I often watch ‘The Masked Singer’ as our date night show, but we haven’t started this season yet. I’m curious what it’ll have in store.

3 Likes

I’m curious to see what kind of sea creature ornament you come up with!

3 Likes

I received from and sent to @AuFish today!

Look at this super cute Zazzles (my cat) ornament! I love it so much! So much like her!

Tabby’s are so cute!

Thanks so much!

6 Likes

Nice job on the Zazzles ornament @AuFish! I like the variety of embroidery stitches!

3 Likes

The embroidery is awesome, and I like the little name plate too!

1 Like

I love Zazzles’ little toe beans!

1 Like

Awww, what a cutie! The name plate and toe beans are darling XD

1 Like

The name tag and toe beans just had to be! Thanks for all the compliments. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I got a lovely bit of mail from @roler today! It arrived while we were doing yard work, but I couldn’t wait to open it.

@roler claimed me for a bird and sent this cute owl.

It looks to be keeping an eye out for trouble. Love it! The holly fabric is a great touch. As holly is in our family seal, it is special to me. I can’t wait to have a tree to hang it on!

6 Likes

He’s a hoot!!

3 Likes

Oh, so glad it arrived! :slight_smile: I adore owls and this is one of my favorite type to make; I figured it’d be a fun way to show off some Christmassy fabric. Glad you like it too! I didn’t realize holly was in your family seal! That’s so cool!

3 Likes

Aw, such a cute little guy!

1 Like

Ooh, I agree that the owl is a great way to showcase some Christmas fabric! Cute!

1 Like

I went to Joann’s yesterday to pick up some supplies for @endymion’s ornament and found a frenzy of claims when I returned! I need to hurry up and get some ornaments done so that I’m ready to make more claims. I’m inspired, I’m motivated, I’m raring to go! It’s all just a matter finding time.

4 Likes