Ongoing Wish Swap Round 3 Spring Edition Gallery

I have always loved your teases…lol

2 Likes

I just sent in my questionnaire. I love this swap and how you can make as little or as much as you can fit into your life. I can’t wait to start claiming!

4 Likes

So sorry I’m stalling the swap! I’ll add a couple of things to my list later!

3 Likes

Please don’t worry! I promised myself I would only work on one thing at a time, but I should be finished with my current project and able to claim again soon, and I know others are pacing themselves too :smile_cat:

1 Like

That’s how I felt when I stalled the swap!

Don’t worry, you have a bunch of cool things on your wish list. (My husband is from Wiesbaden and I’ve been dying to get you for a swap because of the German connection :grinning::de:) Now I realize that stalls have more to do with people being overcommitted in other swaps than about the recipient.

1 Like

Yes, I wanted to pick you for cross stitch stuff but haven’t had a chance

1 Like

Yeah! I’ve been to Wiesbaden a few times. The last time was for a concert many years ago.

1 Like

So I got some pretties from @kittykill for my window! It’s taken me forever to get this photo up because I know I have some hooks for my window somewhere so I can take decent pictures and to do these justice but I can’t find the hooks yet!

So these are lovely dried pressed flowers in glass with pretty hanging cords. I can’t wait to hang them properly!

She sent me some aida cloth too I think I’m spending the rest of the weekend cross stitching now!
image image
Thank you SO MUCH kitty kill!!!

9 Likes

Lovely package!! So pretty!!

2 Likes

I don’t think I have ever seen a project like that! How lovely to have pressed flowers in the window!

I am mailing out my package to @mel tomorrow so I can select again! And, yes, it is not that anyone doesn’t want to make all the things, it is not overcommitting!

I probably have ten things on everyone’s list that I want to make or send!

5 Likes

Your new window decor is lovely!!!

Thanks for claiming me!

lol you have so many things on your boards that I get lost because I like so many of them! This will be fun to choose!

1 Like

yay!! i’m on the way out to mail @kittykill’s slippers shortly!! just need to get her envelope addressed and then find the tape.

those pressed flowers are so beautiful!!

1 Like

My brother was born near Wiesbaden!

2 Likes

Yeah! So glad they got to you safe. It is such an easy project (one you can do with kiddos!) Copper tape, flowers and glass coasters.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I love dried flowers and I wanted something to spruce up my window. I love it!

We go there often to visit my father in law and family. It’s a city accustomed to Americans because of the base there. I really like the whole region. I LOVE the city Cologne/ Köln where Eva’s from though. It’s a totally chill but also super-cool city.

2 Likes

Absolutely! Imagine one day we’ll be able to meet in Cologne!

That would be amazing. We can drink Kolsch and have a great time!

1 Like