Ongoing Wish Swap Round 3 Spring Edition Gallery

I finished my main thing for @kittykill this morning, so I went ahead and claimed @Fonduie for a surprise! so many ideas …

I had so much fun crafting for kittykill. I made something completely different from usual, and I’m really pleased with how it turned out - can’t wait to get it on it’s way soon!

3 Likes

I.cannot.wait until I get a craft space and access to my stash so I can join this swap. Until then I’ll just stalk y’all

5 Likes

I received a lovely treat from @Fonduie yesterday!!!

Beautiful little cross stitched treasures (I mean, just LOOK at them!! That little bee and tiny butterfly especially - swoon!) and a package of micron pens!!! Totally busted those pens open and put them to work already!! :hugs::heart:

Thank you so much! :kissing_heart:

9 Likes

Those little cross stitches are just delightful!! lovely package!!

2 Likes

Ooh pretty little cross stitches

2 Likes

The tiny stitching is fabulous…the butterfly looks like a mini painting!

Must have made your miniature-loving heart go pitter patter…so sweet!

2 Likes

Oh yes, absolutely!!

1 Like

Great start for the gallery!

My first vaccine shot kicked my ass so I lost a day of crafting. I’m finishing up my claim for @Fonduie now. I like how it turned out, but I really, really want that last finishing touch that means soaking the entire thing. I’ll cross my crossables that it’ll dry quickly in our drying cabinet.

4 Likes

I’ve got one more week before I start my new job, and I’m keen to get at least one more claim in before then. Planning to get the main part of @Fonduie’s item done today, so I can get claiming again.

It’s so interesting looking through everyone’s wishlists and pinterests - I should set a timer so I don’t fall down too many crafty rabbitholes!!

1 Like

I’ve gathered everything I need for @jemimah’s kitchen surprise, now I only need a spare moment :grimacing:
We’re in the middle of A-level exams so I’ll wait a little while before I claim again. Once the oral exams are done I’m back in the game.

1 Like

I finished my sewn thing that also has foxes for @mel and hoping to ship it out today!

I think this is going to have to be my last claim for the round. I have 1 other swap coming up, some work deadlines and a driving trip. But I’ve had so much fun with this swap!

1 Like

Have I stalled the thread?:grimacing::grimacing:

I’m currently working on a wish for @AIMR perfect day to be in by the fire, as it’s raining cats and dogs outside.

4 Likes

I doubt it… we’re all just busily crafting away!

no…I think with us depending on international mail service, it is hard to pick more while our packages are in transit…once my package to @mel arrives, I will be able to pick again!

1 Like

Don’t forget to put things that can be sent via email. Gift cards, ebooks…sometimes that is easier for international “shipping”.

2 Likes

Not at all - I promised myself I wouldn’t claim until I’d finished the main item for the previous claim. I’ll be ready to claim again soon!

Teaser for @AIMR it’s finished and I hope to get it in the mail in the next day or so.

9 Likes

@kittykill’s parcel is in the mail, and @Fonduie’s is nearly finished, so I’m ready to claim again …

1 Like

I received a beautiful painting and adorable bookmark from @jemimah!!

You guys, I’m IN LOVE with this painting! I needed some new art in my bedroom and this is definitely getting framed and hung in there! ASAP!! Thank you so so much! :heart::heart_eyes:

10 Likes

It is beautiful…so calming and peaceful.

2 Likes