CLOSED-Ongoing Wish Swap Spring 2023

LC member who is organizing this swap: kittykill
Sign-up date range:4.20.23-5.31.23
Claim date range:4.20.23-5.31.23 (some claims made near the end of the month will have a ship by date in the following month)
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after the date of the claim

Limited to a certain number of people? Nope! Bring it on!

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Everyone is welcome!

Swap Organizer herself meets these conditions:

Has fully read the swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

Has been a member for at least one month: YES
Has posted at least 15 times: YES
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
Does not have any negative comments: YES
Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:

This is an ongoing swap: Claim an item from the list of the last person who posted and post your own list in response. It makes a chain. When we get to the end of the month, the very last person to post a list will be the first person to post a list at the beginning of the next month.

The size of the claim can vary in size but we should really try for medium. Remember, a “small” project can take a few hours so even if it is little in size, it could take time to craft. You may also put down supplies or other wish list, again let’s strive for a medium dollar setting.

(example of something that is small but takes medium time: mug rug, jewelry, embroidered tea towel)

ABOUT SENDING AND RECEIVING…

When you send to the person you have claimed, you MUST PM the organizer with the delivery confirmation # or if you are outside the US, you need to either PM the customs number on your receipt from the post office or upload a copy of your post office receipt.
When you receive a claim, you MUST PM the organizer so she can update the main list.
We are asking that everyone post once a week in the discussion/gallery board–so that we know you’re still here with us. Obviously, if you join mid month, you would only need to post for the weeks you are in the swap (the last 2 weeks cuz you weren’t in the swap during the first 2 weeks).
Feedback will be given once all of your packages have been received.
Please include craft, supplies and misc items on your list-just in case the swap slows down. The more on the list, the more the swap will keep going.
You can make 3 claims at one time. Once you have sent and shown proof it was sent, you can claim again.

If you want to participate, information to send to: kittykill

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Ongoing Wish Spring 2023
LettuceCraft username:
Email address:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:

1. Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country? (If not, please read carefully to be sure you do not claim someone outside your country)

2. Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

3. Do you understand that you are claiming for at least a medium sized item?

4. Do you agree that you will PM the organizer when you send and when you receive, and if sending, PM the delivery confirmation # or a pic of the receipt if you are outside the US?

5. Do you understand that you should post once a week in the discussion thread?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO THE ORGANIZER (kittykill) VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

More details and examples for the swap:

Do not post in this thread until you are ready to make a claim. All discussion needs to be kept in the discussion/gallery thread. Please post at least once a week in the discussion thread.

When you PM the organizer for sending and receiving please include the name of the swap (including the round) and the due date of the claim.
I.E. Sally ----> Suzy for a pink pony saddle due out Jan 1

Please pay close attention to your partners hope list and allergies, likes, dislikes etc. Make sure your own allergy information and your country are prominently displayed in your post.

Do not claim someone while waiting for approval. You may claim as soon as you get approval confirmation.

Have your list including 10 medium crafted items AND 10 supply items ready before making your swap claim (the more you have, the better your chance of getting claimed quickly). Add misc items such as tea, candy…

Please include your claims status: How many claims you have made in total, how many are in transit and how many have been received by their intended recipients.
You can do it the old way 3/2/1 or this way:
Claims: 3
In Transit: 2
Received (the recipient received-not how many you have received): 1

Please keep in mind that DC#'s are required for all US to US claims and receipts are required for all international claims. If you can not provide a receipt and the item does not arrive you will need to resend the claim.

LINK TO GALLERY:

4 Likes

Participants:
kittykill
mel
Mightymitochondria
Juju
jemimah
AIMR
cindy
Reinikka
Kwality570
rlynn

Claims:

Mightymitochondria to kittykill: vintage linens: due 5/5 SENT
jemimah to Mightymitochondria: surprise: due 5/6 SENT
Mel to jemimah: ravelry pattern: due 5/6
AIMR to Mel: Something foxy: due 5/8 SENT
jemimah to AIMR: surprise: due 5/8SENT
AIMR to jemimah: surprise: due 5/8SENT
kittykill to AIMR: hoop: due 5/9 SENT
Mightymitochondria to kittykill: pincushion: due 5/9 SENT
Cindy to Mightymitochondria: Mug rug: due 5/9 SENT
Mel to Cindy: knit dishcloth: due 5/10SENT
Mightymitochondria to Mel: something sweary: due 5/10SENT
kittykill to MightyMitochondria: needleminder and some embroidery floss: Due 5/12SENT
Jemimah to kittykill: flower pin Due 5/14 SENT
Cindy to Jemimah: Something with a quote: Due 5/14 SENT
juju to Cindy: ATC theme: alphabet letter T, ATC Pooh Character and some Colorful ATC due 5/17
kwality570 to juju: little amigurumi bunny: Due 5/17 SENT
MightyMitochondria to kwality570: scraptastic positive affirmation flag: Due 05/18
kwality570 to MightyMitochondria: composition notebook cover and some extras: Due 5/18 SENT
Juju to kwality570: broches, etc theme: Due 5/19
Cindy to Juju: mugrug: Due 5/19 SENT
kittykill to Cindy: some chocolate and blank cards. Due 5/22
Mel to kittykill: mug rug or a pincushion: Due 5/24
MightyMitochondria to Mel: Something sweary: Due 5/24
Reinikka to MightyMitochondria for Journal: 5/24 SENT
Cindy to Reinikka: supplies: Due 5/24 SENT
Jemimah to Cindy: surprise: Due 5/29 SENT
Rlynn to jemimah: pinterest surprise: Due 5/29 SENT
jemimah to Rlynn: for a surprise: Due 5/31 SENT
MightyMitochondria to jemimah: pinterest surprise: Due 6/2 SENT
Reinikka to MightMitochondria: surprise: Due 6/2
MightyMitochondria to Reinikka: jacket or cardigan: Due 6/2 SENT
kittykill to MightyMitochondria: soap or something inspirational: Due 6/6 SENT
MightyMitochondria to kittykill: twine: Due 6/13 SENT
Mel to MightyMitochondria: mugrug or bracelet: Due 6/13 SENT
Reinikka to Mel: handmade cards due 6/13 SENT
Rlynn to Reinikka: key fobs and a rat hammock, due 6/14 SENT

2 Likes

I’m Pam. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband who owns a vintage collectible toy store and my three dogs: Maisy, Iggy and Monty. I work part-time in information security for a community college and part time as a procedural scheduler for a heart clinic. I love everything vintage up to the 1950’s. I love indoor plants and my garden (in the summer time). Right now I am all about thinking of warmer weather, spring and bright colors. I love silly horror movies from the 1950-1980’s.

Crafty items:
Fabric Flower pins to wear
Fabric Flower hair barrette
mug rug
a non winter scarf
Totebag or large purse
A crafted item(painting, collage) of my dogs
Any surprise from my pinterest board (https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/ )
Bath bombs, bath salts
Barrettes for my hair
Amigurumi anything! LOL! I have several pinned on my crochet board
Anything garden related. I have a lot of little fairy gardens in the backyard and also a lot of tropical plants
pincushion
handmade twine (see pinterest for ideas)
journals
pinup girl headband: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/235242780523610914/

Anything from or inspired by my favorites on Etsy: Please check first, I just bought a ton of new patterns.

Etsy

Pam Pedersen on Etsy

Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and more… lots more.

Jewelry:
Jewelry from my pinterest board: https://www.pinterest.com/kittykill/jewelry/
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
Painted flats or sneakers with wonder woman, hearts, or crows
bloomers
PJ bottoms
shrugs

Misc:
Vintage tea cups
Etsy or Amazon gift cards
Any books from my pinterest list
Scented wax melts
Something special from your hometown (candy, tea, whatever your hometown is known for)

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
Vintage linens (table clothes, napkins, hankies, tea towels)
needle minders
scrap book paper for my cricut
new mats for my cricut
vinyl for my cricut

MINIATURES!!! I have a tea cabinet and love to make little miniature scenes so any miniatures would be fun.

6 Likes

I claim @kittykill for vintage linens due on 05/05/2023

Claimed:1
In transit: 0
Received: 0

I’m Rose. I live in Indiana with my husband, four sons, and one daughter. My husband and I are teachers at the same high school. I teach biology and he teaches agriculture and is the FFA advisor. I love receiving crafts in all kinds of mediums and styles. I like bright, vibrant colors, jewel tones, forest colors, and eclectic mixes. Some of my favorite themes are skeletons & skulls, anatomical, weird animals, carnivorous plants, insects, nature/forest, moths, vintage, scrappy, something that makes me laugh, owls, bohemian, vintage linens & quilts.

Crafty items:
*mug rug
*Tote bag or small cross body bag
*Handmade soap
*Hair scrunchies for my daughter
*Wrist pin cushion
*Prayer flag
*Bunting
*journal
*something that makes me laugh
*positive affirmations
*composition notebook cover
*dangling earrings
*statement earrings
*weird/quirky earrings
*magnetic needle minder
*something quilted
*something slow stitched
*adult merit badge
*bracelet
*prosperity hens like the one here.
*Fabric twine
*adjustable ring
*lip balm key ring
*Aldi quarter keeper key ring
*Upcycled poncho
*Haloween purse/bag
*Christmas ornament
*faux taxidermy
*sandals (size 7)
*a half apron with four pockets
*throw pillow
*glasses case
*a flower bouquet made of paper, fabric, etc.
*card wallet
*travel tissue holder
*note cards
*mittens
*oven mitt
*chair arm sewing caddy
*Dish towel
*pot holders
*coasters
*Altoid tin for sewing pins (for sewing projects I keep in my purse)
*anything from my Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/mightymightymitochondria

Craft supplies:
*Fabric scraps. I use all kinds of sizes, even tiny bits that most people wouldn’t bother with.
*Batik and/or blender fabrics
*any fabric you think I will love :heart_eyes:
*rickrack
*pom pom trim
*vintage trims
*embroidery floss
*Haori coat sewing pattern
*sewing clips
*pattern weights
*point turner
*purse handles
*purse hardware
*jewelry wire
EDIT: hand-me-downs are great. Do not feel like anything has to be new. Most of my craft supplies come from yard sales and thrift stores.

4 Likes

I claim @MightyMitochondria for a surprise from her list (still deciding between a few different options).

claims: 1
in transit: 0
received: 0

Kia ora! I’m Kirsten, I’m a Kiwi now living in Australia, in small town New South Wales. I’m married and have no pets or children. No allergens or allergies here. I am writing fiction full-time (or at least trying to in between sewing, knitting, and art projects). I love art and I like to do drawing, painting and printmaking.

Random List of Things I Like:-
art, pandas, frogs, retro sci-fi, chameleons, natural unbleached linen, Godzilla, wolves, aqua blues, handwritten letters, silver, handmade pottery, Japanese textiles and ceramics, mid-century modern, literary ephemera, indigo, polka dots, watercolours, birds, books and writing.

Things I’d rather not receive:-
Some things that are just not my cup of tea – please no gory/scary/horror, glitter. I do like cute and pretty things, but not anything too kiddie cutesy or very froufrou/girly/lacy (a bit of pink is A-OK though). No snacks, no sugar please.

Please don’t send natural/untreated materials (e.g. natural feathers, seeds, something made of driftwood or twigs), as biosecurity will destroy it at the border.

Crafted items

• v-neck or scoop neck t-shirt, size M or L, medium to dark colour, decorated by you in some way (stencil, applique, embroidery, paint, whatever you like!)
  • cushion/throw pillow – send unstuffed and I can fill it – I have a few ideas here, but feel free to make whatever you like, any size or shape https://www.pinterest.nz/kirstenlgriffiths/wishlist-for-swap-friends/cushion-covers/
  • table runner/long placemat – either black/grey or blue/white (to go with blue willow)
  • set of napkins or placemats – something simple that would go with blue willow china
  • kitchen stuff (potholder, teatowel, microwave bowl holder thingies)
  • organising things for art supplies and stationery etc. – fabric folders, pouches, tins, cups, boxes, things with compartments
  • something inspired by the Frog and Toad books
  • do something with a quote (Pinterest) about art, creativity, writing, inspiration, etc.
  • handmade writing journal/sketchbook/art journal, or a cover for an A4 or A5 sketchbook
  • an embroidered/cross stitched piece – please send unframed/hoopless as I like to turn these into things I can use and enjoy, like cushion covers and tote bags
  • wallet/coin purse/small bag, there’s a variety of styles in my pinterest
  • any surprise inspired by my pinterest There’s loads of ideas there, but feel free to make whatever you like your way and put your own creative spin on it. I love handmade things from my Lettuce friends!

Most of all – make something that gives you joy to make!

Supplies

• fabric – natural linen, Echino prints, something cool and arty, pretty FQs
  • vintage haberdashery – buttons (esp. glass), trims, velvet ribbons, old wooden spools
  • stationery – I like fancy paper, letterpress, retro, vintage
  • Japanese pattern books for little sewn/quilted items or embroidery – modern or vintage. (I don’t mind if they’re not translated, diagrams/drawings are enough.) Things like Yoko Saito, Ondori (quirky, arty, cute or modern things rather than traditional florals, as I have a lot of traditional floral patterns already).
  • iron on embroidery transfers in a theme you think I’d like (retro sci-fi? vintage fashion? nature?)
  • Burda or Anna magazines, recent or vintage (second hand is OK, but please contact me to check I don’t have that issue already)
  • fancy yarn, mainly sock, DK weight. Noro. Malabrigo. Madeline Tosh. Zauberball.
  • a tube or two of Daniel Smith watercolours, any colour you like (pick colours you like and I’ll paint you a little picture with it)
  • Sakura Micron pens, black in different sizes, especially the smaller sizes
  • Sakura white gel pens
  • stencils and stamps for mixed media art, e.g. letters and numbers, organic textures, raindrops, handwriting, vintage. Not so much motifs, more backgrounds and textures.

Paper patterns

For standard commercial dress patterns, I am about a size 14.

• My Small World Jen Kingwell Quilt Pattern
  • Butterick 6018 (retro dress)
  • McCall’s 7513 – (jacket with peplum)
  • McCall’s 7978 (blouse)
  • McCall’s 7732 (Victorian costume)
  • Simplicity 8250 (vintage skirt and bolero)
  • Simplicity 9122 (shift dress)
  • Simplicity 2172 (steampunk costume)
  • Simplicity 8769 (costume coat)
  • Simplicity 8317 (kimono)
  • Butterick 6190 (Edwardian outfit)
  • Sew Together Bag Pattern by Sew Demented

e-gift vouchers (No postage!)

• The Wool Room (this is the wool shop where I live - support a little local business, and I can collect in store)
  • Eckersley’s Art Supplies - https://www.eckersleys.com.au/gift-card
  • Etsy
  • Amazon
  • Ravelry knitting patterns (I can provide links to a few options)

Misc extras

• leftovers/partial skeins of wool or wool blend sock/sport weight yarn in green, purple, blue, or grey. I’m (slowly) making a granny square blanket, I can use anything longer than about 3 metres (10 feet)
  • cool paper ephemera, postage stamps, foreign language, vintage, etc.

Postage can be expensive …
These items could be sent letter rate, or no postage at all (repeated – see above for more details)

• iron on embroidery transfers
  • a piece of embroidery (for me to sew into something)
  • Burda magazine
  • paper sewing patterns
  • stationery
  • e-vouchers

Thank you!!

6 Likes

i claim @jemimah for a ravelry pattern.

claims - 1
in transit - 1
received - 1

i am mel, in ontario, canada. my crafting medium is mainly knitting and i have yarn obsessions. my favourite colours are mostly the greens, but i like blacks and neutrals too. other than yarn, my favourite things in life are coffee, chocolate and beer. i also drink tea (but not roibbos - that one and i do not get along!!)
crafty ideas:

• things with trees, rocks or water
  • sweary, snarky goodness, your medium of choice
  • i love handmade kitchen items - towels, dishcloths, whatnot
  • small cookbooklet of your favourite tried and true recipes!!
  • anything sewn - this is something i cannot do…particularly love scrappy type stuff!!
  • handmade notecards or other paper goodness (i do not do paper things either!!)
  • i like foxes. alot.
    *handmade soap or bath stuff…lip balm is always appreciated!!
    *homemade cookies or candy (yep. i’m not weird about eating random food from internet strangers)
  • whatever you would like to make i would be sure to love!! (i dont really wear jewellery, other than small stud or small hoop type earrings)

(i will likely come back in the near future and edit this…its hard to think of ideas for craftiness right now!!)

craft supplies:

• would like to try some resin out, but i’m not sure where to start
  • yarn. i love dishcloth cotton, or any other yarn, any weight.
  • stitch markers or other knitting notions are always appreciated.
    *last swap i was really taken with the idea of wrist/ring pincushions, so blanks to make one of these guys on would be excellent!!
  • i would also be interested in some cross stitch fabric, any size, from your stash would be more than fantastic!!
  • love to make bath and body stuff, so if you had your hands on small amounts of beeswax or various butters (cocoa, shea, mango, for example) i would LOVE LOVE LOVE that!!
  • i consider coffee a craft supply - i can’t craft without it. just saying. i like a darker roast.
    *chocolate or local candy. yes. also a crafting supply…
    *ravelry patterns.

my old pinterest - lots of rude swears on here, please be prepared .
my current pinterest - not as full as the other one, but i do need to go update it, i suppose

2 Likes

I claim @mel for … probably something foxy again! lol

Claims - 1
In transit - 0
Received - 0

Hello, my name is Linda. I am retired and leaving in the beach community of Wilmington, NC, USA. I am married to a wonderful man who loves to shop and cook, and he even likes to do laundry! He loves to play music and is proficient in guitar and drums. This is great because it leaves me to be able to spend a lot of time doing what I love: craft and garden!

I downsized a lot when I moved. It is a wonderful feeling when you realize how few things you really need to be comfortable and happy. I am so glad that I have my craft room full of supplies, because I don’t have to brave the outside world to get a project done.

I love this swap because it is low pressure, and I am often inspired to make things that I don’t need or want, but that others might love!

My list is going to be short compared to others.

My themes : Halloween, winter holiday (reindeer, trees, snowmen), gardening, insects, snakes and reptiles, mushrooms, cactus or any plant, sea life/beach

I want pieces that express you in some way…do your thing!

Things I love:
Pendant type necklaces

Unusual earrings…I tend to wear large earrings, just not too heavy…I like color and I like simple and classic…I mostly wear earrings with my colorful sari skirts, so think what would go with them

Fun purse charms or swag…I carry a crossbody that is pretty boring so a bit of pizzaz is great!

4x6 art in any medium

Fabric journal pages, 4x6 size

TM patches

Slow stitch pieces

Hoops…felt, stitched, even cool fabrics! I could use some more coffee/tea themed hoops to fill up the space above my kitchen coffee/tea station.

Tags, tickets, or stuff to decorate my journals

Master boards to use as backgrounds for my stuff

Tree ornaments

Bird anything

Notecards

Felt magnets, badges, hoops…I love felt!

Shrines or little decorative pieces I can put on my desk

ATC triples…I love the 3 piece sets!
Dotees, prayer flags, and Ninni monsters are always welcome!

Supplies I could use:
Washi tapes
Beads to use for wind chimes, art embellishments
Unusual buttons
bits of trim, ribbon…I use these in art journals

Other:

Your favorite dessert or main dish recipe-printed or in a link…I am overwhelmed when I go looking on line!

Postcard or photo from where you live—for International Swappers, this is what I want the most!

Coffee sleeves from around your area…no Starbucks, please…I have a ton of those

My Pinterest
is so disorganized, but then, maybe it will give you an idea of how chaotic my life is!

3 Likes

I claim @AIMR for a surprise from her list!

claims: 2
in transit: 0

Kia ora! I’m Kirsten, I’m a Kiwi now living in Australia, in small town New South Wales. I’m married and have no pets or children. No allergens or allergies here. I am writing fiction full-time (or at least trying to in between sewing, knitting, and art projects). I love art and I like to do drawing, painting and printmaking.

art, pandas, frogs, retro sci-fi, chameleons, natural unbleached linen, Godzilla, wolves, aqua blues, handwritten letters, silver, handmade pottery, Japanese textiles and ceramics, mid-century modern, literary ephemera, indigo, polka dots, watercolours, birds, books and writing.

Some things that are just not my cup of tea – please no gory/scary/horror, glitter. I do like cute and pretty things, but not anything too kiddie cutesy or very froufrou/girly/lacy (a bit of pink is A-OK though). No snacks, no sugar please.

Please don’t send natural/untreated materials (e.g. natural feathers, seeds, something made of driftwood or twigs), as biosecurity will destroy it at the border.

Crafted items

• v-neck or scoop neck t-shirt, size M or L, medium to dark colour, decorated by you in some way (stencil, applique, embroidery, paint, whatever you like!)
  • cushion/throw pillow – send unstuffed and I can fill it – I have a few ideas here, but feel free to make whatever you like, any size or shape https://www.pinterest.nz/kirstenlgriffiths/wishlist-for-swap-friends/cushion-covers/
  • table runner/long placemat – either black/grey or blue/white (to go with blue willow)
  • set of napkins or placemats – something simple that would go with blue willow china
  • organising things for art supplies and stationery etc. – fabric folders, pouches, tins, cups, boxes, things with compartments
  • do something with a quote (Pinterest) about art, creativity, writing, inspiration, etc.
  • handmade writing journal/sketchbook/art journal, or a cover for an A4 or A5 sketchbook
  • an embroidered/cross stitched piece – please send unframed/hoopless as I like to turn these into things I can use and enjoy, like cushion covers and tote bags
  • any surprise inspired by my pinterest There’s loads of ideas there, but feel free to make whatever you like your way and put your own creative spin on it. I love handmade things from my Lettuce friends!

Supplies

• vintage haberdashery – buttons (esp. glass), trims, velvet ribbons, old wooden spools
  • Japanese pattern books for little sewn/quilted items or embroidery – modern or vintage. (I don’t mind if they’re not translated, diagrams/drawings are enough.) Things like Yoko Saito, Ondori (quirky, arty, cute or modern things rather than traditional florals, as I have a lot of traditional floral patterns already).
  • iron on embroidery transfers in a theme you think I’d like (retro sci-fi? vintage fashion? nature?)
  • Burda or Anna magazines, recent or vintage (second hand is OK, but please contact me to check I don’t have that issue already)
  • fancy yarn, mainly sock, DK weight. Noro. Malabrigo. Madeline Tosh. Zauberball.
  • a tube or two of Daniel Smith watercolours, any colour you like (pick colours you like and I’ll paint you a little picture with it)
  • Sakura white gel pens
  • stencils and stamps for mixed media art, e.g. letters and numbers, organic textures, raindrops, handwriting, vintage. Not so much motifs, more backgrounds and textures.

Paper patterns

• McCall’s 7978 (blouse)

• The Wool Room (this is the wool shop where I live - support a little local business, and I can collect in store)
  • Eckersley’s Art Supplies - https://www.eckersleys.com.au/gift-card
  • Etsy
  • Amazon
  • Ravelry knitting patterns (I can provide links to a few options)

Misc extras

• leftovers/partial skeins of wool or wool blend sock/sport weight yarn in green, purple, blue, or grey. I’m (slowly) making a granny square blanket, I can use anything longer than about 3 metres (10 feet)

These items could be sent letter rate, or no postage at all (repeated – see above for more details)

• Burda magazine
  • paper sewing patterns
  • stationery
  • e-vouchers

Thank you!!

1 Like

I claim @jemimah …because I have other things to send as well! ha ha

Claims - 2
In transit - 0
Received - 0

Hello, my name is Linda. I am retired and leaving in the beach community of Wilmington, NC, USA. I am married to a wonderful man who loves to shop and cook, and he even likes to do laundry! He loves to play music and is proficient in guitar and drums. This is great because it leaves me to be able to spend a lot of time doing what I love: craft and garden!

I downsized a lot when I moved. It is a wonderful feeling when you realize how few things you really need to be comfortable and happy. I am so glad that I have my craft room full of supplies, because I don’t have to brave the outside world to get a project done.

I love this swap because it is low pressure, and I am often inspired to make things that I don’t need or want, but that others might love!

My list is going to be short compared to others.

My themes : Halloween, winter holiday (reindeer, trees, snowmen), gardening, insects, snakes and reptiles, mushrooms, cactus or any plant, sea life/beach

I want pieces that express you in some way…do your thing!

Things I love:
Pendant type necklaces

Unusual earrings…I tend to wear large earrings, just not too heavy…I like color and I like simple and classic…I mostly wear earrings with my colorful sari skirts, so think what would go with them

Fun purse charms or swag…I carry a crossbody that is pretty boring so a bit of pizzaz is great!

4x6 art in any medium

Fabric journal pages, 4x6 size

TM patches

Slow stitch pieces

Hoops…felt, stitched, even cool fabrics! I could use some more coffee/tea themed hoops to fill up the space above my kitchen coffee/tea station.

Tags, tickets, or stuff to decorate my journals

Master boards to use as backgrounds for my stuff

Tree ornaments

Bird anything

Notecards

Felt magnets, badges, hoops…I love felt!

Shrines or little decorative pieces I can put on my desk

ATC triples…I love the 3 piece sets!
Dotees, prayer flags, and Ninni monsters are always welcome!

Supplies I could use:
Washi tapes
Beads to use for wind chimes, art embellishments
Unusual buttons
bits of trim, ribbon…I use these in art journals

Other:

Your favorite dessert or main dish recipe-printed or in a link…I am overwhelmed when I go looking on line!

Postcard or photo from where you live—for International Swappers, this is what I want the most!

Coffee sleeves from around your area…no Starbucks, please…I have a ton of those

My Pinterest
is so disorganized, but then, maybe it will give you an idea of how chaotic my life is!

2 Likes

I claim AIMR to a hoop
Claims - 1
In transit - 0
Received - 0

I’m Pam. I live in the Pacific Northwest with my husband who owns a vintage collectible toy store and my three dogs: Maisy, Iggy and Monty. I work part-time in information security for a community college and part time as a procedural scheduler for a heart clinic. I love everything vintage up to the 1950’s. I love indoor plants and my garden (in the summer time). Right now I am all about thinking of warmer weather, spring and bright colors. I love silly horror movies from the 1950-1980’s.

Crafty items:
mug rug
a non winter scarf
Totebag or large purse
Bath bombs, bath salts
Barrettes for my hair
Anything garden related. I have a lot of little fairy gardens in the backyard and also a lot of tropical plants
pincushion
journals

Anything from or inspired by my favorites on Etsy: Please check first, I just bought a ton of new patterns.

Etsy

Pam Pedersen on Etsy

Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and more… lots more.

Jewelry:
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
bloomers
PJ bottoms
shrugs

Misc:
Vintage tea cups
Scented wax melts
Something special from your hometown (candy, tea, whatever your hometown is known for)

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
needle minders
new mats for my cricut
vinyl for my cricut

MINIATURES!!! I have a tea cabinet and love to make little miniature scenes so any miniatures would be fun.

2 Likes

I claim @kittykill for a pin cushion due on 05/11/2023

Claimed:2

I’m Rose. I live in Indiana with my husband, four sons, and one daughter. My husband and I are teachers at the same high school. I teach biology and he teaches agriculture and is the FFA advisor. I love receiving crafts in all kinds of mediums and styles. I like bright, vibrant colors, jewel tones, forest colors, and eclectic mixes. Some of my favorite themes are skeletons & skulls, anatomical, weird animals, carnivorous plants, insects, nature/forest, moths, vintage, scrappy, something that makes me laugh, owls, bohemian, vintage linens & quilts.

Crafty items:
*mug rug
*Handmade soap
*Wrist pin cushion
*Prayer flag
*Bunting
*journal
*positive affirmations
*dangling earrings
*statement earrings
*weird/quirky earrings
*magnetic needle minder
*something quilted
*something slow stitched
*adult merit badge
*bracelet
*prosperity hens like the one here 2.
*Fabric twine
*adjustable ring
*lip balm key ring
*Upcycled poncho
*Haloween purse/bag
*Christmas ornament
*faux taxidermy
*sandals (size 7)
*throw pillow
*glasses case
*card wallet
*travel tissue holder
*note cards
*mittens
*oven mitt
*chair arm sewing caddy
*Dish towel
*pot holders
*coasters
*a piece of art I can print digitally. Background: I am designing a yearly planner for my ADHD brain. I am using a draft version right now. When I am satisfied with the design I will have it professionally printed and bound. I would LOVE to have LC artwork on the cover and on the divider pages.
*something with granny squares
*travel thread catcher
*anything from my Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/mightymightymitochondria 4

Craft supplies:
*Fabric scraps. I use all kinds of sizes, even tiny bits that most people wouldn’t bother with.
*any fabric you think I will love
*rickrack
*pom pom trim
*vintage trims
*embroidery floss
*sewing clips
*pattern weights
*point turner
*purse handles
*purse hardware
*jewelry wire

1 Like

I claim @MightyMitochondria for a Mug Rug due May 10th

Claimed: 1

I’m Cindy from PEI, Canada. I like birds, especially penguins and pink flamingos, but not blackbirds. I like really bright colours in fabric and yarn (hot pink and lime green are my favs) I like hearts, stars, geometric patterns, fabric with crafts on it and birds.

Check out my Pinterest if you need help figuring out my style. I’ve also got many ideas for things I’d like.

My not very long list … I’ll try to add if I stall this …

Mug rug - summer or fall themed
Hoop - several Pinterest boards for ideas
Knit dishcloth
Pillowcase, queen size - birds or craft themed
4x6 wall art - birds or something from my Funny Pinterest board
ATC - alphabet I, J, M, O, T, U, V Y
ATC - any Winnie the Pooh characters, the word JOY, optical illusions
Colourful ATC blanks
Round, small zipped pouch
Tiny knit sweater, think ornament size
Tiny knit mittens
Tiny knit or crochet animal (look at my crochet board on Pinterest)
Fancy pony tail holders or scrunches for my grand daughters, brightly coloured (handmade or purchased)
Stitch markers for knitting (handmade or purchased)

Fun buttons
White on white fabric
Blank cards or postcards I can doodle on
14 count graph paper
Chocolate, with nuts is my fav
Flavoured hot chocolate packets
If you live in the US, I’d be so happy for Hobby Lobby, I Love This Cotton yarn, variegated.

3 Likes

i claim @cindy for a knit dishcloth, due 10 May

claims - 2
in transit - 1
received - 1

i am mel, in ontario, canada. my crafting medium is mainly knitting and i have yarn obsessions. my favourite colours are mostly the greens, but i like blacks and neutrals too. other than yarn, my favourite things in life are coffee, chocolate and beer. i also drink tea (but not roibbos - that one and i do not get along!!)
crafty ideas:

• things with trees, rocks or water
  • sweary, snarky goodness, your medium of choice
  • i love handmade kitchen items - towels, dishcloths, whatnot
  • small cookbooklet of your favourite tried and true recipes!!
  • anything sewn - this is something i cannot do…particularly love scrappy type stuff!!
  • handmade notecards or other paper goodness (i do not do paper things either!!)
  • i like foxes. alot.
    *handmade soap or bath stuff…lip balm is always appreciated!!
    *homemade cookies or candy (yep. i’m not weird about eating random food from internet strangers)
  • whatever you would like to make i would be sure to love!! (i dont really wear jewellery, other than small stud or small hoop type earrings)

(i will likely come back in the near future and edit this…its hard to think of ideas for craftiness right now!!)

craft supplies:

• would like to try some resin out, but i’m not sure where to start
  • yarn. i love dishcloth cotton, or any other yarn, any weight.
  • stitch markers or other knitting notions are always appreciated.
    *last swap i was really taken with the idea of wrist/ring pincushions, so blanks to make one of these guys on would be excellent!!
  • i would also be interested in some cross stitch fabric, any size, from your stash would be more than fantastic!!
  • love to make bath and body stuff, so if you had your hands on small amounts of beeswax or various butters (cocoa, shea, mango, for example) i would LOVE LOVE LOVE that!!
  • i consider coffee a craft supply - i can’t craft without it. just saying. i like a darker roast.
  • chocolate or local candy. yes. also a crafting supply…
  • ravelry patterns.

my old pinterest - lots of rude swears on here, please be prepared .
my current pinterest - not as full as the other one, but i do need to go update it, i suppose

2 Likes

I claim @mel for a something sweary due on 05/10/2023

Claimed:3
In transit: 2

Crafty items:
*mug rug
*Handmade soap
*Wrist pin cushion
*Prayer flag
*Bunting
*journal
*positive affirmations
*dangling earrings
*statement earrings
*weird/quirky earrings
*magnetic needle minder
*something quilted
*something slow stitched
*adult merit badge
*bracelet
*Fabric twine
*adjustable ring
*lip balm key ring
*Upcycled poncho
*Haloween purse/bag
*Christmas ornament
*faux taxidermy
*sandals (size 7)
*throw pillow
*glasses case
*card wallet
*travel tissue holder
*note cards
*mittens
*oven mitt
*chair arm sewing caddy
*Dish towel
*pot holders
*coasters
*a piece of art I can print digitally. Background: I am designing a yearly planner for my ADHD brain. I am using a draft version right now. When I am satisfied with the design I will have it professionally printed and bound. I would LOVE to have LC artwork on the cover and on the divider pages.
*travel thread catcher
*anything from my Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/mightymightymitochondria 1 4

Craft supplies:
*rickrack
*pom pom trim
*vintage trims
*embroidery floss
*sewing clips
*pattern weights
*point turner
*purse handles
*purse hardware
*jewelry wire

2 Likes

I claim MightyMitochondria for a needleminder and some embroidery floss.

Claims - 2
In transit - 0
Received - 0

Crafty items:
mug rug
a non winter scarf
Totebag or large purse
Bath bombs, bath salts
Barrettes for my hair
pincushion
journals

Etsy

Pam Pedersen on Etsy

Jewelry:
Brooches
Locket
Rings

Clothing
bloomers
PJ bottoms
shrugs

Misc:
Vintage tea cups
Scented wax melts

Supplies:
Aunt Martha tea towels
needle minders
new mats for my cricut
vinyl for my cricut

2 Likes

I claim @kittykill for a fabric flower pin (probably) :smile_cat:

claims: 3
in transit: 1

Crafted items

Supplies

• Sakura white gel pens

Paper patterns

• McCall’s 7978 (blouse)

Misc extras

• Burda magazine
  • paper sewing patterns
  • stationery
  • e-vouchers

Thank you!!

1 Like

I claim @jemimah for Something with a quote due May 15th

Claimed: 2

I’m Cindy from PEI, Canada. I like birds, especially penguins and pink flamingos, but not blackbirds. I like really bright colours in fabric and yarn (hot pink and lime green are my favs) I like hearts, stars, geometric patterns, fabric with crafts on it and birds.

Check out my Pinterest if you need help figuring out my style. I’ve also got many ideas for things I’d like.

My list …

Mug rug - summer or fall themed
Hoop - several Pinterest boards for ideas
Pillowcase, queen size - birds or craft themed
4x6 wall art - birds or something from my Funny Pinterest board
ATC - alphabet I, J, M, O, T, U, V Y
ATC - any Winnie the Pooh characters, the word JOY, optical illusions
Colourful ATC blanks
Round, small zipped pouch
Tiny knit or crochet sweater, think ornament size
Tiny knit or crochet animal (look at my crochet board on Pinterest)
Fancy pony tail holders or scrunches for my grand daughters, brightly coloured (handmade or purchased)
Stitch markers for knitting (handmade or purchased)
Pinterest surprise
Half apron
Travel tissue holder - girly fabric, for my grand daughter

Fun buttons
White on white fabric
Blank cards or postcards I can doodle on
14 count graph paper
Chocolate, with nuts is my fav
Flavoured hot chocolate packets

If you live in the US, I’d be so happy for Hobby Lobby, I Love This Cotton yarn, variegated.

2 Likes

I claim @Cindy for her ATC theme: alphabet letter T, ATC Pooh Character and some Colorful ATC backings. Due May 17th.

Claim:1

Hi! I’m Juju from Eureka Springs, AR. I enjoy reading, cross-stitch and making ATC’s. I love bunnies, cats and dogs. I’m not especially fond of flamingos, or Pepto Bismal pink, but i love pink, purple, blues and greens. Anything handmade.

Crafty items:
mug rug
Amigurumi anything especially little bunnies!)
journals
Fingerless soft mittens
Crocheted or knitted slipper socks
Felt badges
Felt critters
small cross body bag
Faery items: ornaments, drawings,
Anything Hello Kitty
Something quilted
Something made from Granny Squares
Shoulder wrap
4x6" art canvas of fairytales or holiday or season

Jewelry:
Rings Adjustable or size (12-for my big middle or pointing finger), big stones, sparkly or really fun childish ones
Enamel pins, funny, cute, a little snarky, cats, dogs, bunnies,

Clothing:
Cute nightgown Size 2x
Sandals: size 10

Misc:
Personal tea pot and cup set
Any books from my pinterest list https://pin.it/1106KyK
Scented wax melts - light natural type scents, nothing to strong… Lavender, honeysuckle, nothing tropical,
Snack/Candy: I love Turtles, Laffy Taffy, pumpkin seeds, something from your area or state/country,
Cute, kawaii stickers
I love coloring books - fantasy, kawaii, hello kitty,
Cute writing pens
Stationery: kawaii or Japanese themed, Sanrio
Washi
Nail polish : i like the glittery kind , color shifting or bold colors
eos lip balm

Supplies:
Aunt Martha embroidery patterns
Mini cross-stitch patterns
needle minders
corner punch
Shrinky Dink plastic, clear or frosted
Markers - Craft markers
Stickles
Sewing clips
Embroidery floss
Small journaling papers
Pressed flowers
Glue: Scotch brand craft stick, Art Glitter Glue
Paints : Folk Art Dragonfly glaze acrylic paint: Gold-Red-Violet, Red-Violet- Blue, or Blue-Green - Gold.
FolkArt paintbrush Set, Base coating, 2 piece
14 ct Aida cloth, white, off white, or light colors, nothing dark.
Anything from my etsy wish list: https://www.etsy.com/people/6q6ig2je/favorites/wish-list-for-lettuce-craft?ref=cl_share_button

3 Likes

I claim @juju for a little amigurumi bunny

1 claim
0 sent
0 received

I’m Leann from Michigan in the US. I’m married and have a furry dog, Hazel. I am allergic to nickel in jewelry, but otherwise have no allergens. I have a whole pinterest board dedicated to swapping and would love to see any interpretation you see of the items! https://www.pinterest.com/leannavananna/crafties-id-love/ Most of the items on my list are represented there somehow.

Themes/Things I like: monochromatic, black and white combined with pops of color, polka dots, ombre, woodland creatures, rainbows, positive affirmations, cute monsters, whimsical/cute items, kawaii, abstract art, happy mail, ATCoins, small amigurumi, dogs, birds, sloths, cacti, happy mail

Things I prefer not to receive: Items made with recycled jeans or bed sheets (it creeps me out to think of anything made with something that may have touched someone’s naked cha-cha), jewelry (besides the one pendant I have specified below), coffee mugs or drinking glasses (cupboard is already overflowing), all embroidery or cross stitch items preferred hoopless so I can frame instead, no snacks although tea is always welcome!

Colors I like: rich jewel tones, black and white mixed with color, greens, magenta, mustard yellow, and robin’s egg blue

Some things I would love to receive:

• Colorful, scrappy positive affirmation flags
  • Scrappy Containers like these
  • Adult Merit Badges
  • Anything specified from my Undercover Fandom board on pinterest. Items specified in each entry. T-shirts would need to be women’s L.
  • Handmade soaps or lotions, just no floral scents, please
  • A resin pendant with the letter L in it. No chain, just the pendant due to the nickel allergy. If the little attacher part that the chain goes into is nickel, that’s okay…a little bit shouldn’t be an issue.
  • Microwave bowl holders
  • Fun, colorful rainbow stuff (especially like a notebook cover)
  • Fun dinosaur items Pinterest of Examples I Love
  • Brooches/keychain/zipper pull type items Pinterest of Ones I like
  • Suncatcher
  • A few large wool dryer balls
  • Happy Magnets
  • A cute little amigurumi or stuffie Pinterest Examples I Love
  • Scrappy or fun project bags (kind of larger) or zipper pouches (for markers or pencils in my work bag) Pinterest of Some I Adore

Supplies I’d love to receive

• Leftover yarn pieces that you can’t find a home for that I can use in weaving - at least 6 foot pieces would be great
  • Mixed media art supplies that might be fun to try
  • Patterned Washi tape
  • Linen Tape Like THIS!
  • Zippers for making zipper pouches in assorted colors.
  • Cute crochet amigurumi books
  • Decoupage Papers
  • Amazon or JoAnn Gift Card for supplies

My Pinterest is just to serve as inspiration. Don’t feel like you have to make something exact!

3 Likes

I claim @Kwality570 for a scraptastic positive affirmation flag due on 05/18/2023

Claimed:4
Received: 2

I’m Rose. I live in Indiana with my husband, four sons, and one daughter. My husband and I are both teachers at the same high school. I love receiving crafts in all kinds of mediums and styles. I like bright, vibrant colors, jewel tones, forest colors, and eclectic mixes. Some of my favorite themes are skeletons & skulls, anatomical, weird animals, carnivorous plants, insects, nature/forest, moths, vintage, scrappy, something that makes me laugh, owls, bohemian, vintage linens & quilts.

Crafty items:
*mug rug
*Handmade soap
*Wrist pin cushion
*Prayer flag
*Bunting
*journal
*positive affirmations
*dangling earrings
*statement earrings
*weird/quirky earrings
*magnetic needle minder
*something quilted
*something slow stitched
*adult merit badge
*bracelet
*Fabric twine
*adjustable ring
*lip balm key ring
*Upcycled poncho
*Haloween purse/bag
*Christmas ornament
*faux taxidermy
*sandals (size 7)
*throw pillow
*glasses case
*card wallet
*travel tissue holder
*note cards
*mittens
*oven mitt
*chair arm sewing caddy
*Dish towel
*pot holders
*coasters
*travel thread catcher
*anything from my Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/mightymightymitochondria 1 4

Craft supplies:
*rickrack
*pom pom trim
*vintage trims
*embroidery floss
*Wiksten Haori jacket sewing pattern (it is out of print and I can’t find it anywhere. :tired_face:)
*sewing clips
*pattern weights
*point turner
*purse handles
*purse hardware
*jewelry wire

1 Like