COMPLETE: Lettuce All Raffle SU 2/4 to 3/18; SO 4/1

Ooo and ahhh, such a cute little sprout.

2 Likes

Your little plant would brighten any room!

2 Likes

So cute!!

2 Likes

Hmmm… giving this one a think…

2 Likes

Done, but the weather is gray, very gray, and so the photo shot will just have to wait. We should have sunshine by Wed. Can I last that long?

3 Likes

My offering is this tote bag … it’s 10 x 14 with a flat bottom. The handles are long enough it can go on your shoulder.

11 Likes

@marionberries I can’t wait to see it!

@Cindy That tote looks perfect for sunshine filled carefree days!

2 Likes

Me neither! I’m glad you signed up! Hi! waves

1 Like

Hi! I just joined this swap! Yea!!!

2 Likes

I hope your son is better now.

1 Like

Sigh. I just love tote bags and the shoes on there remind me of summer.

1 Like

I’m going to either make a market bag or a slow cloth style fabric and frame it. If I’m allowed, may I ask which people would prefer if they won something from me?

This is my first swap in a long while and I feel like I’ve come home.

1 Like

Meet “Spring Dancer,” a Spirit Doll decked out in her spring finery. She’s made of sticks from my frozen garden, fabric, yarn, polymer clay, a bit of paint, and bead and charm embellishments.
She can’t wait to travel on a light spring breeze to a new home. Spring days are full of promise.

11 Likes

Holy Smokes! Epic!!!

I never knew I wanted one of those till I saw yours! Now I realize I NEED one!!!

@LadybugsAndBees Welcome to the Raffle!
With this swap, you won’t be able to message the person that you are sending to. So you can’t really ask their preference. Both sound like fun, although my inner bag lady always leans that way.

1 Like

I like how all the different textures work together and love the glass leaves.

1 Like

Can you explain this to me.

This is fabulous! I love, love, love it.

1 Like

No, I know there’s not a partner to ask. I was just asking the group in general. Thx for your vote as to what to make!