@AuFish - Sprout of Sunshine:email: :mailbox_with_mail:
@Cindy - Tote Bag:email: :mailbox_with_mail:
@marionberries - Spring Dancer:email: :mailbox_with_mail:
@PrincessP-Bright Bunting:email: :mailbox_with_mail:
@Whistlefish- Quilted Tub :email: :mailbox_with_mail:
@LadybugsAndBees - Slow Cloth Art:email: :mailbox_with_mail:
Sent :email:
Received :mailbox_with_mail:

Here we post the prizes we receive and how awesome they are in person.

2 Likes

I was hoping that some packages would have arrived already so we could do some detective work :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

The waiting is the most nerve wracking part! I’m not even certain what is going where and can’t wait to find out.

2 Likes

I almost forgot to send my item :flushed:
but it’s en route now.

2 Likes

I received my item today and was pleasantly surprised! I forgot that I should be expecting one from this swap! :laughing:

I can post a photo of it here, right? Or are we waiting till more people receive their items?

2 Likes

I hope you can post, it’s fun being the first.

2 Likes

@LadybugsAndBees Yes, just post that first prize right in this thread.

Also, if anyone is interested in doing another round in the future, then we should discuss future theme ideas.

2 Likes

I received the awesome SPRING SPIRIT doll from the extremely talented @marionberries! I had completely forgot that I was expecting another swap package and couldn’t figure out who it was from and what it was. When I opened up the box, I squeed with delight! I wanted this spirit doll from the moment it was posted.

I included a photo of it here on my wall, above my couch, next to a really awesome fabric piece of art made by the extremely talented @PromisedHrtbrk years ago. Just to the other side of it, out of view is another piece of fabric wall art made by @Lynx!

Thank you so much for organizing this swap and to @marionberries for creating such a work of art!

(The colors are MUCH more vibrant IRL.)

3 Likes

I am so glad she landed in such a happy home. Each one is special to make.

Now I can’t wait to see what I get!

2 Likes

They look great together on your wall!

2 Likes

I keep forgetting about this swap … items seem slow arriving.

1 Like

I’ve got mine and LOVE it but this is such a small swap I don’t wanna post it yet so it’ll still be a surprise for those who haven’t received theirs yet. :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

My prize arrived yesterday and is already put to use! So well made! A great size, and so brightly cheerful.

It is filled with my WIPs and was thoroughly investigated/approved by this lovely lady during our front porch crafting time

She is a neighborhood kitty that I’m trying to win over. When she sees us, she comes running and purrs while kneading the ground. This bag earned me a head bump!

4 Likes

It must have gone pony express for the time it took!

2 Likes

Lovely bag and beautiful kitty. Winning combination!

3 Likes

I received from @PrincessP a beautiful rainbow bunting. I’ve been meaning to make one for myself, but I guess I like to craft for others more! It is beautifully made and will end up on the new porch. As you can see, things aren’t quite finished. This wall will be a dark navy after some more prep work and the bunting will look great there, or anywhere in the enclosed porch.

Thank you, thank you.

6 Likes

The pennants look to have found a great space to brighten up!

1 Like

I received today but I’m going to hold off showing what I got because I don’t want the last person figuring out what’s coming :smiley:

2 Likes

I have received!!! :smiley:
WOW! What an amazing surprise :heart_eyes:

When I opened my package I found these two special gifts, which really confused me :see_no_evil:

But when I saw what was underneath it all made sense!!

Thank you SO much @AuFish xxx it’s so kind and thoughtful of you to include some presents for my puppies :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much to everyone for participating, it’s been a really fun swap xx

2 Likes

I’m glad it all arrived safely! Hopefully they enjoy their toys as well!

2 Likes