COMPLETE: Lettuce All Raffle SU 2/4 to 3/18; SO 4/1

Ummmm love!!!
:crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2: :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Slow cloth fabric sounds amazing :slight_smile: If you were sending it to me :wink: I’d be happy for it to be sent unframed and I would use it in a project :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: that’s adorable

2 Likes

Whistlefish, that is an awesome basket, and so useful!

I’m coming right along on my item for the raffle. I need to decide when enough is enough on it and not go too crazy with it.

1 Like

That is a feeling I know too well!

2 Likes

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

It looks like I won’t be participating this round, but I am enjoying seeing all the bright creations people have come up with!

2 Likes

I have my item 98 percent done. I have to go out to get some items for dinner, and I’ll stop at Michaels while I’m there. I need to iron and frame my item and then I’ll be able to post it tomorrow.

3 Likes

Thanks for the check in. I can’t wait to see it!

1 Like

This is my entry into the raffle. I know the theme was “bright”, but I hope it’s not too much.

I can’t wait to see the other entries!

9 Likes

Ooo! I love it!!!

1 Like

It isn’t too much! It seems just right to me. :wink: Beautiful!

1 Like

If anyone has been lingering and happens to have a bright craft ready, post a picture of it and send in your questionnaire in the next 12 hours!

2 Likes

Drawing in progress :grin:

5 Likes

My very helpful teenage Goose drew well and I have sent addresses to everyone. If there are any problems, please let me know immediately so it can be more easily fixed.

5 Likes

For my recipient. I’ll package up the grandkids box and the raffle item for a journey to the PO. It’s really just a short drive away.

1 Like

Mine will be in the post tomorrow x

1 Like

Mine will be mailed tomorrow as well.

1 Like

Mine has been received by its “person”! :grinning:

I received my swap item and it’s just what I would have wished for. Aren’t raffle amazing? I’ll post when I get a chance to take a decent picture! I’m keeping it a secret until then.

2 Likes