OWS Round 1 (August) Discussion and Gallery

I finally dipped my toes in with a claim. We’ll be home tomorrow evening so I wont lose much crafting time.

1 Like

I received from AIMR today. Girl!! She spoiled me rotten.
I dropped a pretty solid hint during a zoom meet-up regarding her little pin cushions that she made. So she sent me one, with a bird on it of course. But she also made me a fabric basket. I have wanted something like this for some time now. :heart::heart: And, and, there’s more… she stuffed it full with lacy bits and bobs. :heart_eyes:
My youngest put a bunch of extra pins in the pincushion before I could take a picture. lol
Oh, and yes she embroidered an owl on the side of the basket that matches the fabric.

Thank you very much.

13 Likes

I hope that your back is healing up and not giving you too much trouble today.

Lovely package! :slight_smile: I especially love the birdie pincushion and the sleepy owlie! :blue_heart: :owl:

lol I am glad you got your package so quickly…I was worried with the mail…I really enjoy making baskets but I really don’t have room for any more in my house! :slight_smile: Everything was made from stash, which is also good for me…lucky that you pinned things that I could do!

I am shipping another claim out tomorrow so I can claim again! I love this swap…I need this swap right now! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow! Love that fabric basket so much @AIMR! Nice work :100:

1 Like

I’ve had a nice evening of sewing and finished my second claim which I’ll get in the post tomorrow. I’ve also made plans and sketches for my other claim :slight_smile:

I am shipping out a claim today…here is a sneak peek…this one is for @kittykill

3 Likes

EEEP! I can’t wait to see what it is!

LOVE that basket! So stinking cute!

Hey all! I’ve up the numbers of claims you can take at one time from 2 to 3. You can have 3 outstanding claims at one time.

2 Likes

Thanks for upping the claims…with international, it is going to be tough to wait for them to receive…

I can’t wait for your package to arrive…I almost posted it on FB but then remembered you are there as well!!! ha ha ha I have no patience…

1 Like

It’s possible that I’ve been stalking the claim thread this morning… :grin:

Hi everyone! I decided to jump in! Its been so long since I’ve swapped. Life has been hard and I need more crafts in my life! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yahoo! So glad you are here!

1 Like

Woof, work’s been crazy, but I’m still here. Hoping to get a chance to make a claim over the weekend

2 Likes

Hi! I’m still here too! My first send is delayed in FedEx land. its my daughters first week of school and its totally distracting me. The other 2 swaps I’m in also released my partners names and that absorbed my attention as well. That stuff have held me up, but I’m still in the game!

4 Likes

Imagine me frantically waving hello over here! So glad to see you back again!!!

I’ll be stopping at the post office tomorrow to mail off my first two claims so I can make some more. Everyone has such great lists that I’m inspired to create. I do see that we’re now allowed 3 at a time, but I think two open claims is good for me right now while I’m getting my feet wet in swapping again.

5 Likes

Guys! I got my package from artsycandice! She scouted my Pinterest and saw that I love chonky, fuzzy bumblebees! She hand-painted this little jem! I love it so much! Thank you!!! There is a pretty, shiny heart banner too! :purple_heart::white_heart::sparkling_heart:

:black_heart::yellow_heart::honeybee::black_heart::yellow_heart:

11 Likes

I love it!

That is adorable! I love it!

What a wonderful bee! :slight_smile: :honeybee: