OWS Round 1 (August) Discussion and Gallery

Gah! That is so awesome!!!

Yay! I’m glad you like it!

I ordered another puzzle from them yesterday. LOL! The Haunted street one.

1 Like

I’m glad I made that last claim. I’ve started sketching and I’m trying a new to me pattern.

1 Like

WHAT? THAT ONE IS IN STOCK AGAIN? rushes away

Ohhh, yeah, that one, ha, I was thinking of something else. I think

1 Like

I received two packages while I was out of town and they are both so awesome!!

From PrincessP I received this bunting for our homeschool room. Look at this awesome world print! It is absolutely perfect!

And from kwality570 I received this beautiful slouchy hat! It fits me perfectly and is so comfy! She also sent me some little cross stitch frames and some wash for the hat!

12 Likes

That bunting is fab!

I have received from thanate! It was snowing yesterday and I was in my cozies, but when I saw that it had arrived I ran out to the mailbox.
Here’s the view when I opened it.

Here are all of the goodies together!

There are: bling stickers, Halloween buttons, a jar of regular buttons, a bag of various keys, a bag of several different canceled postage stamps, several washi tapes, a deck of Daniel Boone playing cards (which are hilarious), and a deck of the alphabet with images. That particular item cracked me up because some of them do not make sense, which you’ll see in the next image.
Here’s a snapshot of a little bit of everything:

See! Who’s puts “giraffe” for a G sound? It has a J sound. Guess that’s why it’s an old deck!

Thank you, @thanate! I’m super happy to create with all these goods!

10 Likes

Snowing? What the what? Nice haul! You got some awesome goodies!

Nice packages! :slight_smile: And I really like that slouchy hat and the puzzle looks fun too! :slight_smile:

I’m oohing and aaaahing over the packages. That map fabric is fun and the hat looks very comfy (love the color too). And that supply package was just crammed full of goodies!

That bunting is fabulous and will be so perfect for a homeschool room!

@thanate That supply package is fabulous. You sure found some awesome treasures to ship. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@AIMR sent me a gift card for Amazon that had this cute little cloud rainbow video as the ecard! :slight_smile: :cloud: :rainbow:
cloudrainbow

Thank you so much! I am looking forward to going through my artsy wishlist to find something I have been wishing for! Thank you! :heart:

8 Likes

I love it when something comes together! From a bunch of haphazard shapes to a finished item!

1 Like

I received!! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

Thank you very much to the talented @Kwality570 for the hand-dyed crochet slippers! I love them so much :heart_eyes: and they fit me perfectly! Please excuse my pasty-winter-lockdown feet :see_no_evil:

@Kwality570 also made me a lovely bookmark from some of her master board, and I have to tell you it feels really cool to share the same piece of work with other LCers.

Thank you so much! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

10 Likes

Do those slippers have a separate sole or was a different color used for the bottom? They look comfy.

1 Like

I used cotton hand-dyed for the top and a thicker, tougher black acrylic for the bottoms.

3 Likes

Package from @kittykill with some super cute felt stuffies:

Oak tree fairy, bird, & acorn. :green_heart: So cute!image

12 Likes

Yeah! So glad they got to you safe.

1 Like

I recognize Noialand stuffies! I have a pattern for a valentine one, but at the time the suggested felt shops were not selling because of covid.

1 Like