Paper & Mixed Media Craftalong 2022

I love the pink one!

1 Like

I wasn’t sure about that one at one point (okay, several points), but I ended up really happy with how I filled the space.

2 Likes

Sounds like me with everything I make :joy:

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like

Not sure where this belongs but I just cancelled a class I enrolled in that hadn’t started yet because I wanted to focus more on the classes I am really enjoying. This feels like a small victory!

Now to catch up on the last few days of Doodle Petite.

5 Likes

Good for you! I’m trying to learn myself it’s okay to do this or say no to something.

While recuperating, it’s a slow process, I ordered a small book to doodle in once I’m up to it. This was on the front cover

The back said ‘silent confessions’

7 Likes

Vines in leaves. The background was done with watercolor and my Poscas weren’t working that well on it so I gave up and moved on to the next page.

And my circle dashes page

11 Likes

Three more ICADs finished. Slowly, slowly…

10 Likes

@photojenn - Love the circle dashes!

@Smmarrt - You’re rocking ICAD!

3 Likes

I painted more pages in my doodle journal so I can try to catch up on the lessons!

Look at the paper I used between the pages! I want to make a book cover with them!

7 Likes

I totally have a set of dedicated underpapers for this journal :+1:t2:.

1 Like

Last week I had one spurt of energy so made two for Day 5 - Lines and Dashes

Today I finally had another burst of energy so did Day 6 -
Diamond Surface

I did Day 8 and 9 - Intuitive Doodles but didn’t like either so may try again or just skip them.

4 Likes

I love the second line one…do you use a ruler or just draw? I love how it spirals! It also seems like one you like because I recognize your pieces now because of that! Fabulous diamonds, too!

I am with you…some of them I am not into…but, I still enjoy seeing the different things!

Thanks, it’s all free hand, which is easy on a post it note.

I figured this pattern out in the first Alisa Burke course I took and it seems to be my go to. You can do so many different things with it and I find it very peaceful to draw.

1 Like

I totally thought those were finished pieces of art or masterboard before I read your post. Love them!

2 Likes

13 (apologies for the couple of unfortunately phallic bits)

15 from high up b/c I think it benefits from the zoom out

4 Likes

wow, Meg! I really love how your words one came out!!

1 Like

Thanks! I kept adding and adding trying to obscure the words and finally just made myself stop. This is one I’ll probably like more in six months.

1 Like

Agreed! The word doodle came out great @megwell!

I finally got around to the circle dashes today:

Now I’m only 3 behind (until tomorrows comes out). :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

I am one behind you! lol But, I did manage to paint a few more pages in my journal, so I might do the circle dashes tonight!

1 Like