Paper Swap May 2023 - Send out 6/09/23

Let’s swap paper! Send your partner 30 pieces of glorious, versatile, and everlasting paper. Send maps, sheet music, vintage stuff, painted papers, gel-printed papers, stamped and stenciled papers. Send some stuff you know your partner will like or be daring and send something that is new to them. Send paper with lines, grids, dots or splatters. Find paper that you child decorated or your pet.

Swap name: Paper Swap May 2023
Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: Smmarrt
Sign-up date range: April 27 - May 11, 2023
Send out Date: June 9, 2023
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional) No

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?

Additional Age requirement? LC rules

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:

Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

Has been a member for at least one month: YES
Has posted at least 15 times: YES
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
Does not have any negative feedback: YES

Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
Has posted a comment in this thread and will check regularly for swap updates YES
If within the US, understands that Tracking number is required for this swap: YES
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

PLEASE label your messages as Paper Swap Q - with your LC name; Paper Swap SENT with your LC name; and Paper Swap RECEIVED with your LC name - this makes finding messages much easier.

Paper Swap May 2023
LC Name:
Your real name:
Your full address including country:

What types of paper crafts do you do?
Any type of paper you prefer over others?
Anything you do not want to receive?

Do you want to send or receive extras? (Ex: ATCs, master boards, AT coins, old photos, die cuts)

Any allergies pertaining to this swap?
Any allergens in your house?

Link to your Pinterest or other?

Any other info you’d like your partner to know?

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

7 Likes

Paper-loving Lettuce Heads

1. @Smmarrt
  2. @endymion
  3. @geekgirl
  4. @jemimah
  5. @irid3sc3nt
  6. @Juju

Partners:

geekgirl >><< jemimah
Smmarrt >><< endymion
Juju >><< irid3sc3nt

4 Likes

Oh my. I will think on this.

3 Likes

I’ll be signing up!

4 Likes

Sent in my questionnaire!

1 Like

Wondering…Any suggested size for the papers?

1 Like

I think a variety is fine - from 4” x 6” to 9” x 12”. Anything larger will be difficult to mail unless you use a tube or other type of mailer.

3 Likes

I’m thinking about it. I love paper!

4 Likes

I saw a couple of new techniques I’m excited to try out!

2 Likes

I sent in my Q. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’ve just sent in my Q too. I’ve been using up leftover paints to decorate papers while I’ve been working on other things.

6 Likes

We will be a small but mighty group. I’ll send partner info tomorrow. Thanks for joining!

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see who my partner is! Will be pleased to swap with any of the crafters who have joined.

2 Likes

Excited to play with paper!

2 Likes

Partner info sent.

We agreed to 30 envelopes of stuff, right?

4 Likes

Yay! I’m excited to make some fun stuff for this swap! Looking forward to swapping with you @geekgirl!

1 Like

Same here! I played with some paper and paint yesterday!

2 Likes

So excited! Have already gathered more than enough, but want to play a bit.

1 Like

I went through a box of my stuff from my craft room in my previous house ahem three years ago ahem and found some paper that looks interesting.

4 Likes

I have plenty of paper I could choose from but decided to make more painted papers!

4 Likes