Pick-3 ATCs

I recently started including a pick-three theme in my list for the Ongoing ATC Swap, where I provide a list of elements and the claimer picks three to incorporate in their card. I decided to challenge myself to also create a card for that theme each month I use it. Here are the first couple:

October 2022 (purple, duct tape, junk mail)

November 2022 (leftover supplies, quotation*, stencil)

(*Source: @AntBee, Ongoing Random Chat, November 2022.)

Added
October 2023: wings, grid, cool color
masterboard base by @photojenn

January 2024: cool colors, dinosaur, unexpected materials (bubble wrap previously used for stamping); base by @goatgoddesss (I think), dino backing paper by @AIMR

Thanks for looking! I plan to add to this post as the collection grows, so stay tuned.

12 Likes

Haha that’s awesome!

1 Like

What a fun way to challenge yourself!

1 Like

How fun! The pick three idea is really inspired, I love it!

1 Like

I do love your Pick 3 theme. And your cards are both very cool! Can’t wait to see what else you do.

1 Like

Fun challenge! I like the rainbow-y scallops in the first one. And so hilarious you quoted AntBee! Though she is very quotable! :laughing:

3 Likes

I really like these!

2 Likes

Thanks, everyone!

I should note that in my case it’s 100 percent inspired by @geekgirl, who used it as a theme in the Craftster days of this swap.

2 Likes

:eyes: Great googly moogly! :eyes: Your craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

:partying_face:
How exciting; thank you!

1 Like

These are great - fantastic colours, so much fun energy!

1 Like