POLL: Swaps for Round Three: Voting 7/21-7/28

Which swaps do you want for round three? The top seven will be determined by your votes.

• Vintage Halloween
  • Ongoing Wish Swap
  • Fridge Magnet
  • Animal Crossing
  • Prairie Schooler Autumn/Winter
  • Craft This Tote
  • Ongoing ATC
  • Happy Mail
  • Creature Comfort
  • Use What You Have
  • Handmade Books
  • Holiday Present
  • Customize My Facemask
  • MasterBoard
  • Hoopless Hoopla
  • EPP

0 voters

11 Likes

Voted!

1 Like

Voted! Looking forward to jumping back in with something. :heart:

1 Like

Oooh! I can’t wait!!!

1 Like

My vote is in!

1 Like

Fun ideas…all of them. So I restrained myself and voted for about half.

6 Likes

Yay! Thanks for putting this together. I’m so excited to see which swaps will be our next ones!

4 Likes

Voted! I’m super excited to jump into some more swaps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Voted :+1:

1 Like

Do we vote for seven? The heat is making my brain melt. I can’t think. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yep :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So many good swaps to vote for…it was really tough to limit myself to 7 :smiley:

1 Like

Voted!

1 Like

Voted! Yay!
Crafting is life, particularly in these lockdown times :smiley: I can’t wait to see which swaps get voted!

@artsycandice … it says on my screen “Choose up to 16 options” so I guess you can pick as many as you’d like, and the top 7 will win :blush:

2 Likes

Yep! The top 7 will be picked so choose as many as you like.

2 Likes

It was one of the highlights of my day just now when I was thinking I could only vote for three, like last time, and then realized I was quite wrong!

3 Likes

Voted!

1 Like

Voted! Looking forward to a non-requiredn non- home-improvement, fun, creative project!

1 Like

I put in my votes! Hurray for swaps! :partying_face:

2 Likes

I definitely only voted for the ones I knew I would be willing to participate in, but there were not set rules for how to vote, which I appreciated. I’m looking forward to the results and hoping at least one of the swaps that I have the capacity to achieve is selected! :smiley: I’ve missed you all!

3 Likes