POLL: Swaps for Round Three: Voting 7/21-7/28

That’s what I think most people did-vote for the ones they want to join. That was my thought process when I put the poll together.

5 Likes

Fingers crossed for Animal Crossing! I voted but nothing changed so I assume it went through.

1 Like

Woohoo! I voted also and am very excited to see what plays out.

1 Like

waiting to see what swaps won the poll is almost as exciting as send and receiving a swap package!

5 Likes

Today is the last day to vote! I will announce the new swaps tomorrow.

11 Likes

The anticipation is killing me!!!

5 Likes

I keep coming back to check…even though I know it won’t have ended. It’s the 29th in Australia already :wink:

1 Like

Haha!! Me too in NZ!

1 Like

SOOOOO! We have our list and there were a few ties. It was decided to include the tied swaps. Here is the rundown of the swaps for round three. Organizers, I will be pming you with the information for the database spreadsheet. You can start sign ups as soon as you would like.

Happy Mail
Use What You have
Creature Comfort
Handmade Books
Hoopless hoopla
Holiday Present
Vintage Halloween
Fridge Magnet
Ongoing ATC
Ongoing Wish Swap

14 Likes

Exciting!

I have a question about signing up for swaps - is it still limited to 3?

1 Like

Hmmmm…let me check on that one for ya.

1 Like

Yay! Magnets made it in!!!

5 Likes

Okay, as far as how many swaps you can sign up for/have going at one time:

You can have 5 active swaps at one time. So, if you are not active in a swap at this time, you can sign up for 5. If you are in a swap that you have not sent yet, then adjust the sign up accordingly.
The same guidelines apply.

3 Likes

yay thanks for checking.

1 Like

Woo-hoo! I’m super excited about this, y’all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve missed my crafty goodness. I see three that I wanted to do on the approved list, so depending on the timeline and extent of the swap requirements, I am totally here for this! :smiley:

2 Likes

Vintage Halloween Swap is up:

1 Like

Happy mail swap is up too!

2 Likes

Ongoing Wish Swap Round 1 is up.

1 Like

I will think about the book swap - I’m thinking pocket size but not mini.
Maximum 5" x 7" and closer to 4"x6".

Any thoughts? Alter a book cover and add in your own pages?

5 Likes

I haven’t made a book for a looooong time but I’m down for this one!!! For me, any size will do!

2 Likes