POLL: Swaps for Round Three: Voting 7/21-7/28

Hmmmm…let me check on that one for ya.

1 Like

Yay! Magnets made it in!!!

5 Likes

Okay, as far as how many swaps you can sign up for/have going at one time:

You can have 5 active swaps at one time. So, if you are not active in a swap at this time, you can sign up for 5. If you are in a swap that you have not sent yet, then adjust the sign up accordingly.
The same guidelines apply.

3 Likes

yay thanks for checking.

1 Like

Woo-hoo! I’m super excited about this, y’all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve missed my crafty goodness. I see three that I wanted to do on the approved list, so depending on the timeline and extent of the swap requirements, I am totally here for this! :smiley:

2 Likes

Vintage Halloween Swap is up:

1 Like

Happy mail swap is up too!

2 Likes

Ongoing Wish Swap Round 1 is up.

1 Like

I will think about the book swap - I’m thinking pocket size but not mini.
Maximum 5" x 7" and closer to 4"x6".

Any thoughts? Alter a book cover and add in your own pages?

5 Likes

I haven’t made a book for a looooong time but I’m down for this one!!! For me, any size will do!

2 Likes

Holiday Present swap is open!

2 Likes

4x6 to 5x7 works for me.
I’m open to any ideas. Altering a cook cover and adding in pages sounds find. Are you going to suggest a number of pages or signatures?

1 Like

Mmmmm, at least 2 signatures with about 25 - 35 pages? I use a lot of Nancy Drew covers and I’ll have to count the pages when I get home from work.

Concertinas/accordion books, though…or interactive parts (ie pop ups)…or non-traditional structures that don’t lend themselves to signatures… There are so many possibilities! I’d just want it to be one’s best effort and something that took some time and consideration. Like even if it were a quick and easy style of bookbinding, it would have something really creative involved in the content or cover. Questionnaire could specify preference for a book with things in it or a blank book. Sending just the cover does help with postage.

ETA: So. Many. Enticing. Swaps. :exploding_head: Ah, what a nice problem to have!

1 Like

Use What You Have is up and running!

3 Likes

What a great line-up. I love how so many of you were just sitting on that “enter” button for the news. lol The bed didn’t have a chance to get cold. :laughing:

5 Likes

Wow! So many great choices! I’ve already signed up for two.

Fridge Magnet Swap is up!

And yeah… I’m gonna have to think really hard about which ones to join! So many good choices! XD

3 Likes

I’ve signed up for Happy Mail, and when my first swap package arrives I’m going to sign up for a couple more!
Can’t wait to get crafting for one of you again xx

1 Like

Handmade Journal Swap is posted!

2 Likes