Quiltalong - 2022

Those are so beautiful Linda!

I love all your blocks and color combinations! Lovely.

1 Like

They are really lovely colour combinations.

Klimt fabric?? Do tell me more

I also got a set of matching solids…I am looking forward to 2023…

5 Likes

They are lovely. I can’t wait to see what you make with them

@Edel, I will create a new quiltalong thread for 2023.

@AIMR, your batik blocks are so cheery! You should submit one of the extra blocks as your small personal finish for the quarter.

4 Likes

I saw a post on Instagram for this free 2 hour workshop on Jan 7th that looks interesting. I’ve never done anything like this before but the price was right :slight_smile: Here’s the link for the page the screenshot was taken from and here’s the link to signup.

4 Likes

That looks interesting, I’ve done a lot of prov, but no curves

I am working on a layer cake flannel lap quilt for my SIL. Still positioning blocks, I can see.some not-so-good sections, bit not bad for the first layout.

9 Likes

Mmmmm, yaaasss! Beauty!

I, AIMR, submit this as my LATE June BOM. This is the final 12th block I need to make my batik quilt for a friend!

8 Likes

I, AIMR, submit this as my LATE Nov BOM. Just adding to my pile of RWB blocks.

I didn’t realize that the light background stars were in two colorways: off-white and pure white! After I made the block, I noticed that two pieces were pure white so I painted them with my morning coffee…phew, it worked! In case you are curious, the two pure white were the top middle upper right and the bottom middle lower left. IRL, they are all the same off white background.

7 Likes

@AIMR , nice end of year save! Love the blocks!

2 Likes

Gosh, that’s just lovely. The subtle colour difference really is mesmerizing. Great choices!

Laid out my squares…decided not to do any sashing but I will add a border…this might be my first quilt for 2023!

Probably going to switch the heart and pumpkin…bottom seems dark heavy…

11 Likes

Linda, this is STUNNING! It’s going to be such an amazing quilt.

Gorgeous composition!!

Beautiful. The colors are great , it has a wonderful feel to it.

1 Like

Oh my gosh, how gorgeous.
The heart & pumpkin might make nice cushion covers?

1 Like

Great idea…I have enough fabric to make more traditional blocks that will blend in better. I can give them to her separately to use or not.

2 Likes