Quiltalong - 2024

Congrats for so many lovely finishes this week! Beautiful work!

2 Likes

Looks like it is still free!

Downloadable Pattern for Soaring Stars

3 Likes

No wonder I couldn’t figure the block out, it is insane! And wonderful. I bow to your skill in piecing it together. I do see a few ways of simplifying the solid color areas, but whew.

Thank you.

3 Likes

-I skrutt, submit this as my current March BOM entry.

And here is my mums. She thinks this is fun, and is already waiting for next month!

13 Likes

Both are so lovely. It’s fun looking at the different color choices and the fell of the block. The kitties are so cute.

4 Likes

I Edel submit this for this quarters large.

I finally finished my postcards from Sweden quilt

15 Likes

It’s so bright and beautiful!!

It’s so stunning!

I have a FQ of this beautiful plum Moon Phases print that @sloth003 was kind enough to send me. I was thinking I might pick up a few of the coordinates to make my next BOM creation, so I went looking for the matching prints. When I did, I found this quilt pattern…

quilt

How beautiful is that?!?! Now I can’t decide if I want to make that for our living room, or still do some random BOM’s to create another sampler over time. In case anyone wants it, here’s the free pattern:

5 Likes

That is really pretty!

This is a treasure. I love it and can’t imagine putting all those HST in place. Wheeeee!

2 Likes

Those corners…

1 Like

-I marionberries , submit Forest Walk for my Laps Full of Love goal entry .

-I marionberries , submit this as my March BOM entry. This square will go in my next Laps Full of Love quilt “Stars Above”.

And two additional blocks. The first one is for a community quilt but when I reread the guidelines, I had used too much lavender. Blues/greens/purples with little or no light colors. So it will also join the star quilt. It came out too small and so I twisted it and added a bit to make it work.

And the new properly colored one. I will be embroidering spirals and starts to this before sending off. It will be in the quilt on point. Both are 12" blocks.

13 Likes

-I MistressJennie, offer Sunshine & Rainbows Sampler Quilt for my Medium 1st Quarter (Ombre) Challenge entry.

-I MistressJennie, also submit Complete my 2023 BOM Quilt (Sunshine & Rainbows Sampler) for my goal list entry.

-I MistressJennie , offer Scrappy Rainbow Diamond Pillow for my Small 1st Quarter (Ombre) Challenge entry.

And I almost forgot to note this when I posted the Black + Rainbow quilt…

-I MistressJennie , offer Complete my 2021 BOM Quilt (Black + Rainbow Quilt) for my Goal List entry.

That means that out of the 6 goals I set for myself in January, thanks to this Craftalong, I’ve completed 5!!!

12 Likes

I posted my first quilted mat cat dish.

9 Likes

It’s very cool! I love the fabrics, what a great find.

1 Like

That’s great and the fabric is fab!

1 Like

Heck yeah gozer!

1 Like

-I mvanrh11, submit Make Lisa the Unicorn Wall Hanging for my goal list entry.

15 Likes

Love the rainbow mane and I love unicornsa. This is fantastic.

4 Likes