Quiltalong - 2024

That is really pretty!

This is a treasure. I love it and can’t imagine putting all those HST in place. Wheeeee!

2 Likes

Those corners…

1 Like

-I marionberries , submit Forest Walk for my Laps Full of Love goal entry .

-I marionberries , submit this as my March BOM entry. This square will go in my next Laps Full of Love quilt “Stars Above”.

And two additional blocks. The first one is for a community quilt but when I reread the guidelines, I had used too much lavender. Blues/greens/purples with little or no light colors. So it will also join the star quilt. It came out too small and so I twisted it and added a bit to make it work.

And the new properly colored one. I will be embroidering spirals and starts to this before sending off. It will be in the quilt on point. Both are 12" blocks.

13 Likes

-I MistressJennie, offer Sunshine & Rainbows Sampler Quilt for my Medium 1st Quarter (Ombre) Challenge entry.

-I MistressJennie, also submit Complete my 2023 BOM Quilt (Sunshine & Rainbows Sampler) for my goal list entry.

-I MistressJennie , offer Scrappy Rainbow Diamond Pillow for my Small 1st Quarter (Ombre) Challenge entry.

And I almost forgot to note this when I posted the Black + Rainbow quilt…

-I MistressJennie , offer Complete my 2021 BOM Quilt (Black + Rainbow Quilt) for my Goal List entry.

That means that out of the 6 goals I set for myself in January, thanks to this Craftalong, I’ve completed 5!!!

12 Likes

I posted my first quilted mat cat dish.

9 Likes

It’s very cool! I love the fabrics, what a great find.

1 Like

That’s great and the fabric is fab!

1 Like

Heck yeah gozer!

1 Like

-I mvanrh11, submit Make Lisa the Unicorn Wall Hanging for my goal list entry.

15 Likes

Love the rainbow mane and I love unicornsa. This is fantastic.

4 Likes

Wow, that’s fabulous!! Great work!

2 Likes

What a lovely quilt!

2 Likes

Guys, I need your help. I need a title for my Halloween quilt! It’s all done and quilted, and washed and dried, but it has no name! I’m filling out the form to enter it in this year’s Festival of Quilts, for the Cunningham Children’s Home here in Champaign, and that space is a big blank. “Halloween BOM/Sampler Quilt” seems a bit boring. What do you guys think?

I need to get photos taken of it today, so I can drop it off tomorrow or Wednesday at the latest. (The deadline is the 22nd, but I don’t to push it that late.)

9 Likes

Very toothy looking shapes, how about Witch’s Teeth? Or Pumpkin Claws. Autumn Star.

5 Likes

“Spooky Sampler”
“Spooky Seams”
“All Hallow’s seams”
“Cozy hauntings”
“Autumn Afternoon”
“Witches stitches”
“Halloween Happiness”

7 Likes

Oooh I like Witches Stitches!

5 Likes

Dang, I know what group I’m coming to if I need help naming a quilt! All I came up with was “Witch’s Brew.”

6 Likes

It makes me think of an old-timey quilting party with witches in hats sitting around a frame jibber jabbering and quilting their section.

I suppose for normal people who don’t have a brain stuck in 1896 one could use Witch’s Stitches. :sewing_needle:

4 Likes

I can’t think of a title. I just came here to be wowed by this quilt!

3 Likes