Rainbow Monsters

I made these for a personal swap with someone who likes rainbows. My father isn’t in the best health and needs someone to hang out with him when my Mom is not around. Felt is the perfect little craft to take back and forth. I can sew away while we talk and watch horrible television. Ha!

I wanted to use the same basic pattern and alter it a bit for each monster. They have magnets in their hands in case they want to hold hands or something else.

Purple - loved the pigtails!

Blue was my Moms favorite

Green was my favorite

Yellow has magnets in all four hands

Orange is a little spitfire

And Red is holding her heart.

24 Likes

These are adorable!

How big are they? A nice collection for your friend…the magnets in the hands is a great idea that I am going to file in my file of things to steal…ha

1 Like

So cute! The green one is my favorite, too.

1 Like

Oh my word, could they be any cuter? Nope.

1 Like

Those are amazingly adorable and each is so different and perfect! I love the green one best also, but those pigtails are kind of irresistible. Such a thoughtful, beautiful present. I’m sure your friend loved them!

1 Like

They average about 4" tall, but vary.

Thanks everyone!!!

2 Likes

These are so great!

1 Like

Awwww, love the bunch :orange_heart: and I love rainbows too. That makes the best set :+1:t2:

1 Like

Such a great idea and they are all so cute! And the little magnet hands - :star_struck:

1 Like

These are darling! They each have their own look and “personality” but are such a cohesive crew!

1 Like

These are so sweet! I love how each one has its own unique personality. The pigtails totally make me smile so much.

1 Like

Wow, there are some monstery freaks here, lol.
You’re all sew talented.

1 Like

These are all so cute! I love the variety.

1 Like

Very cute idea! Love it!

1 Like

Oh my word! These came out SO cute!!

You got some skillz, girl!

Love the colors and the variety! Orange is my favorite.

2 Likes

I can’t choose a favorite! They all have such personality and character. What a great project to make while hanging with your dad!

1 Like

They’re all super adorable, but the little red one with the heart is my absolute favorite! The details are absolutely amazing on all of them.

1 Like

These are gorgeous, so cute!! I love the variations, I think the orange one is my fave :orange_heart:

1 Like

it’s hard to pick a favorite they are all so cute

1 Like