Rainbow Polaroid quilt

I’ve made polaroid blocks for swaps, but never made one for myself. There was more math involved that I expected. But I had a blast fuzzy cutting and laying out the subtle centre rainbow…

Watch for this in the garage sale next month.

Edit. It will be properly ironed and properly lint rolled and photographed before the garage sale. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

LCGarageSaleRound2Project

26 Likes

I adore this! What a fun way to showcase so many fabulous patterned fabrics!

2 Likes

Whoa! These colors are stunning. I love the little polaroids and the fact that some of them are intentionally crooked. This is the best quilt EVER. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The white borders of the polaroids combined with the black background give this quilt a sleek, modern vibe that I love. Very cool!

2 Likes

This is just so cool!

2 Likes

Like a cat walked across the layout :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

I love it! How big is it? You know, just out of curiosity? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s AMAZING! I love it.

2 Likes

I love it, what a fun design!
great for showcasing fun fabrics.

2 Likes

Oh, man…this is the coolest!!! Love the wonky ones. :heart: :rainbow:

2 Likes

This is so cool! I love the way you’re design makes it look like someone laid out a bunch of snapshots. Perfect alignment would have been boooooring in comparison. I never would have thought to do something like that. It makes this quilt next-level!

2 Likes

Love, love, love this! It’s beyond cool!
I spy some of the 5" squares you got in the scrappy fabric swap in there!

3 Likes

Good eye!

2 Likes

This is amazing! All the different fabrics are great!

2 Likes

:tulip: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :rainbow: Well, lookie here! Your cool craft is one of this week’s Featured Projects! Congratulations! :tulip: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :rainbow:

4 Likes

Oooh, this is so fun and pretty! Love how the polaroids are not all lined up. Makes it so fun. Amazing work, you rock :metal:t2:

2 Likes

This is so fun! It reminds me of times when I sit down to organize photo albums for my family :heart: It looks like someone looking through memories :blush:

Great job!

1 Like