Rosiemac mosaic

I got to be a pattern tester for Abi McIntyre’s newest pattern, the Rosiemac Overlay Mosaic pattern. It was released today, so I can now share photos of my blanket!

I gifted this to @roler for her birthday, which was yesterday. :partying_face: The colors I used in this blanket instantly made me think of roler because her apartment is decorated in jewel tones, and this seems to fit in perfectly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

32 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You, dear crafter, are a yarn wizard.

Stunning work!

1 Like

That is a beautiful blanket! Well done, and such a nice colors you have chosen!

2 Likes

absolutely gorgegous

1 Like

It is stunning!

1 Like

Wow, it’s beautiful! How long did it take you to crochet it?

2 Likes

Less than 60 hours for the whole thing. But I’ve also been told I crochet super fast. I finished this in less than two weeks.

1 Like

WOW! I love the way the pattern and your color choices give it a particular texture that is almost brocade-like.

1 Like

It is gorgeous! Looks very intricate.

1 Like

Absolutely stunning!

1 Like

What a fun pattern and great use of colors! How very thoughtful of you to create this for @roler!

2 Likes

Incredible! & what an amazing gift, wow.

1 Like

Wow! You are the crochet queen!!! Gorgeous!

1 Like

Wow, beautiful!

1 Like

This is beautiful! Whoever has told you that you a fast crocheter is wrong! You are a speed queen! I can’t imagine this taking me anywhere close to 60 hours, although I am definitely not fast.

2 Likes

This is so beautiful!

1 Like

Love this design! You’re a wonder with these mosaic patterns!

1 Like

Absolutely stunning and I love the colors. Did you get to pick the colors? Or did they tell you what to make it in?

2 Likes

I chose the colors. The pattern designer is Scottish, so most of the yarn available in the US isn’t available to her. She loved the colors as much as I do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes