Roxy The Raccoon - Poseable Felt Doll

I have become rather obsessed with these little creatures. They are so cute and fun to make. I have an elderly cat that needs/deserves/wants my attention so these allow me to sit on the chair with him while I craft. He enjoys taking peeks at them while they are being constructed an can sit on my lap with no problems.
This time I made the raccoon, so I introduce you to Roxy. is only 6 inches tall and loves to go to school. Learning and reading are her thing.

She also enjoys stomping in rain puddles so I made her a raincoat and rain boots.

She also enjoys dressing up and hanging out with her friends so I gifted her a pretty dress.

She still enjoys hanging out in the buff though. :laughing:

Thanks for checking her out. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here is the link if you want to try her out yourself. The pattern for the dress/jacket is sold separately on her website. The raincoat & boots come with her.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/254076277/rilla-raccoon-kit-felt-animal-craft-kit?ref=shop_home_active_28&frs=1

29 Likes

EEEP! So dang adorable! I love all your little critters!

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

I love her! I can see her little tail poking out behind her…

2 Likes

You can see it best in the flower picture. Somehow it managed to hide in all the rest. :face_with_monocle:

I was just thinking up ideas for new stuffies. I love how detailed and small they are. So cute!

1 Like

Cute! :smiley:

1 Like

They are lovely and super detailed! And Roxy is so stylish!

1 Like

Love Love Love Love Love.
She’s so adorable. I love the pink coat. It looks so stylish. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh my goodness! Roxy can rifle through our trash any night!

1 Like

So adorable! I love the little jacket! And her journal–squee!

1 Like

She is the cutest!!! I love that little dress! And her boots and jacket, too! So adorable!

1 Like

Aaahhh! So cute!! I especially love her in the dress.

1 Like

You are rocking these creatures!
I love her dress, thinking of getting one in my size :slight_smile:

2 Likes

she’s so cute and her dress looks like flower petals.

1 Like

Awe. Thank you guys so much. I was worried people would be getting tired of seeing these, which would be really sad since I have a few more planned. Next I am going to alter her patterns to make my own animals. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Oh yasssss! Dooooo iiiiit!!! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

So adorable! Any little animal with little clothes has my heart.

1 Like

Those are just the cutest!!

1 Like

I look forward to all your new little felt critters. Hope you end up with a whole menagerie!

1 Like