Santa's Sack Swap Round 5

Santa's Sack Swap

Gallery

Previous Galleries
2023
2022
2024
2025

Swap Details:
Lettuce Craft member who is organizing this swap: geekgirl
Sign-up date range: 9/24/26 -10/7/26
Date to send items by: 12/2/26
Limited to a certain number of people: No

Organizer Details:

Summary

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
Has been a member for at least one month: Yes
Has posted at least 15 times: Yes
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: Yes
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: Yes
Does not have any negative feedback: Yes
Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: Yes

Lettuce Swapping Rules

Details of Swap:

You have 2 options. Pick 1 of them:
Option 1:

  • Make your partner 1 reusable gift bag (sewn, crochet, knit, etc - NOT store bought)
    Fill the bag with
  • 1 medium crafted item
  • 2 small crafted items
  • 2 purchased stocking stuffers

or

Option 2:

  • BUY your partner 1 reusable gift bag (decorate it or not)
    Fill the bag with
  • 1 medium crafted item
  • 3 small crafted items
  • 2 purchased stocking stuffers

the gift bag should be a Christmas/Holiday themed bag.
The items in the bag do NOT need to be Christmas related unless your partner lists Christmas items on their questionnaire

All the items in your “Santa sack” should be wrapped!

Swap Item Sizes

Summary

By Size & Time:
Extra Small – 1+ hours – ATC, bookmark, vinyl decal, fridge magnet, stickers, masterboards, earrings.
Small – 2+ hours – pouches, ATC trios, TM patch, small artwork, dishcloth, set of 4 notecards, simple necklace.
Medium – 3+ hours – small amigurumi (6” or less), tote bags, basic scarf, hooplas (outline or felt), earring & necklace set.

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Santa Sack Swap
Lettuce Craft username:
Email address:
Mailing address including your real name and the country:

Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?

If yes, please provide your phone number for the customs form.

If you are in the US, do you agree to send the tracking info to the swap organizer?
If you are not in the US do you agree to take pictures of the receipt and send to the swap organizer?

Confirm that are at least 16 years old: (YES/NO)

Any allergies:
Allergens in your house:

Do you want to make/send extras?

Anything you would positively, absolutely hate to receive?
Colors you like:
Themes you like:
Things you like to make:

List 2-3 mediums you would like to receive: (BE DETAILED)

List 3-4 smalls you would like to receive: (BE DETAILED)

List 3-4 purchased stocking stuffers you would like to receive:

Do you want 1 or 2 partners?:
Are you choosing Option 1 or Option 2 for the gift bag?
How many small items does that option require?

Pinterest or other online inspiration:

Participants
@geekgirl
@Manders
@EclecticDreamer
@CtrlAltCraft
@Cindy
@Rlynn
@momiemae
@fluffypants
@Kwality570
@gozer

Participant Sends To
geekgirl momiemae
Manders EclecticDreamer
EclecticDreamer Manders
CtrlAltCraft Kwality570
Cindy fluffypants
Rlynn Gozer
momiemae geekgirl
fluffypants Cindy
Kwality570 CtrlAltCraft
Gozer Rlynn
4 Likes

I will send my info. This is my favorite Christmas tradition!

3 Likes

Alright…I’m gonna do it.

4 Likes

I have missed out on this for a few years and am determined to get in on the fun this year!

4 Likes

Doooo it! Heh.

2 Likes

Im working on my questionnaire!

1 Like

Just sent in my questionnaire, I’ve haven’t done this swap since 2022.

2 Likes

I love this swap! Working on my questionnaire now!

3 Likes

Definitely considering it! I could use a little festive crafting. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thought I sent my Q in but I forgot! Finishing it now.

2 Likes

I keep telling myself no, but I want to make a Xmas bag lol

3 Likes

Do itttt :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Still waiting to complete my swap, but will join once I’m finished.

2 Likes

Only a few more days to get your questionnaires in!

1 Like

@gozer @Kwality570 @fluffypants there’s still time to sign up!

I’ll keep sign ups open until tomorrow morning at 7.

3 Likes

joiiiin usssss :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the reminder. I just sent in my Q!

1 Like

Life is chaos! I’ll try to get my questionnaire sorted – I need some handicraft after a three hour strategy meeting about AI yesterday! :melting_face:

2 Likes

That will really suck the soul from you :laughing:

1 Like

Truly! Debating quitting my job over it… but that’s a story for another time. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes