COMPLETED - Scrappy Mail Fabric Swap Gallery

The little fox is so cute!

1 Like

I need that glasses fabric!!! So adorable!

2 Likes

I had a nice surprise in my mail today - squares from @photojenn! Thanks for all the cute prints.

6 Likes

I also received from @photojenn. I love the tea prints. :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks Jenn!

6 Likes

Ahh! Love those prints: the robot, the confetti, and the tea-related ones. Some pretty cool florals as well.

I received today, too, from @marionberries. I couldn’t believe how many fabrics she was able to squeeze into a one-stamp envelope! Prepare to be amazed.

Look at the fun prints: kitties, envelopes, bicycles… and such beautiful bright colors, just as I requested. Love the rainbow-ribbons! You know the wonky yellow stripes I mentioned before? She gave me the same print but in green. Awesome!!! Thanks!

9 Likes

These fabrics remind me of your art journalling, even if I hadn’t seen your name!

This has been such a fun gallery to scroll through. I love the Halloween fabrics :black_heart::orange_heart:

@AIMR I made a large zippered pouch with 2.5 inch squares before, it’s been really useful to hold smaller pouches in my bag :sweat_smile: the only difference I would make next time would be to use some batting or stiff interfacing, although it’s floppiness does have some appeal.

7 Likes

I got some beautiful fabric scraps from @AIMR a day or two ago. They are gorgeous! She apologized for sending so much yellow, but I’m so glad she did. I LOVE yellow!

The zig-zag batik is my favorite of all the yellow ones, and of the non-yellow ones, I love the optical one on top of the yellow; so cool!
Also, sent sent doubles of everything-what a bonus!
Thanks so much, @AIMR!

8 Likes

I have loads of pictures to post before we went down! I will post in the morning…

I really want to start making something with the pieces!

@endymion --glad you like yellow! It is not normally a color I use in my own projects, but I seem to gravitate toward fabrics with yellow, I guess in case we ever do the Sunshine Swap again! lol

3 Likes

I received three envelopes, will post pictures after lunch! Aand I’ll share a bonus picture of the scrappy pouch @AIMR made me some time ago and which is some great inspiration for a mini charm square project.

5 Likes

I received fabric from @AIMR, too. She sent an amazing assortment of fabrics that are all my style. I can’t wait to put them to use. Thank you so much!

5 Likes

Those are gorgeous!

1 Like

I received from @AIMR! It might be hard to see, but there are two of each of these awesome squares. I’m so freakin’ in love with all the batiks. Can’t wait to make something fun with them.

5 Likes

Wow, those colors are wonderfully vivid! And the batiks rock!

If you see anything or everything you like, let me know…I tend to buy a yard when I only need a quarter or less (just in case!!!..lol)…I have plenty of the more vivid batiks and Halloween batiks…

Offer goes to everyone…glad to be paring down my fabric stash as my art stash is growing daily…just PM me and I will pop some in the mail to you (lol, I also bought way too many stamps because I couldn’t find them. Then, of course, I found them in my happy mail stuff!)

2 Likes

I received three envelopes over the Great Lettuce Blackout weekend!

From @MistressJennie . Look at all those cheerful bright fabrics! And I also really love the Halloween print in the corner and the baroque print with the skull. I have a confession to make… I was a goth in highschool! And I’ll always love goth style and black, I just also happen to love colour.

From @pioneer9. More lovelies in my favourite colours! Look at the llama’s!

And finally, from @tendstowardschaos. My favourite one here is the paper boat fabric, because I never knew a fabric like that existed and now I’m obsessed. I haven’t folded a boat like that in 20+ years but I used to do that all the time as a kid.

At this point I was also a bit confused. Did I ask for bee fabric? I love bees, I couldn’t recall specifically requesting them, but I received 5 different bee fabrics. I went back and checked my Q, nothing, all of you figured out by yourself that I love bees :heavy_heart_exclamation: When I was younger my mum always called me “busy bee” because i was always busy making things out of other things. So thanks for the bees!

8 Likes

I could spend a lot of time in this thread just looking at these little gems…so many fabrics, so little time…but a little sample of each would make a lovely project. I guess that is why I love scraps…you get to see so many patterns and colors all at once! Makes my eyes happy!

I received from everyone in the USA so far…

Here is what I got from @photojenn! The little glasses fabric is going to be put into a special project as I just get such a big kick out of that fabric! I also can’t believe the larger piece she sent…it matched some of the art work I am doing! Sorry for the bad lighting in some of the pics…we have a tropical storm moving through and it is dark as night!

Ooops…I will have to post more later…have to shut down everything for a bit.

4 Likes

I received from @AIMR, I love all of the purples!

6 Likes

I received from @AIMR as well! Doubles of everything! Some lovely purples and tiny prints.

Thank you!

5 Likes

I got so many lovely fabrics from you as well!

I love the olive green piece with the little triangles…saving that one for my art book for color inspiration!

I’ll post pics of the fabrics I received from @tendstowardschaos and @endymion a little later…I feel like I have been posting back to back!

6 Likes

Another idea I just saw on Reddit

9 Likes