Secret Santa Wishlist swap discussion & gallery

The foxes are so cute!

3 Likes

Those foxes! I received a wonderful Etsy giftcard from Big Spender! I am going through my favorites as we speak to see what fun things I purchase. Thanks big spender! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I love the tea towel!

3 Likes

What cool foxy ornament! Very creative way to recreate such a fun cake!

4 Likes

The fox ornament is amazing… and it makes me mad, because now I have to figure out how to make one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Here’s another goody I got! Totally awesome potholders. Work like a charm too. I know that because I put them straight to work immediately! Thank you so much!!!

13 Likes

Ok, I have opened things, & they’re awesome:

Pkg 1, from “Strudel” (@tapestry) is this tiny zen garden box:

Stones & sand:

And a tiny rake, a little bridge, and a blooming cheery tree!

And from Crackle (whose identity I won’t give away unless you want :wink:) a zippy tea pouch :green_heart:

And some lovely decorated hairpins:

Thank you both!

16 Likes

That tea pouch is the cutest! And now I need to add one to my wishlist :joy:.

Did I put my name on the zen package? I thought I was being sneaky. Doh!

The stones for the zen garden can stack in case you want to layer them. I spent a bit finding stones of just the right shape. Though I only stacked them 3 high.

1 Like

Well, I mean, you had your real name on the box twice? :laughing: (sneaky is hard with organizers… we did our best, but there’s only the one database.)

4 Likes

Lol, that’s fair. I’ll have to use my husband’s work address as a return address on all packages next time!

1 Like

Last round back on c’ster, I swapped out addresses of a couple people I was sending to for each other’s return addresses. :laughing: They were very confused!

4 Likes

That is awesomely sneaky!

Haha! I think I changed the name on the package but I’m pretty sure I probably used my actual address…which uhm…gives it away too. I should have used my sisters address, which I did with at least one of my secret Santa packages.

@Tapestry that zen garden is adorable! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh and the cards I used that probably gave it away too. I’m not sneaky.

1 Like

Sneaky is totally optional! If it’s fun, rock on, and if it’s hard or stressful, then just send your gifts & don’t worry about it. :grin:

5 Likes

I recieved an awesome package yesterday with presents for my kids. They were completely thrilled. My secret santa signed her card and I’m pretty sure most of us would recognize her lovely felt work in any case, so thank you @roler!!! You seriously made my kids’ day and I got extra cool points for knowing you :grin:.

12 Likes

Awww, I’m so glad they liked the gifts! So nice to see happy faces! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Maybe Dragon, my crafty friend, whoever you are, I just received the incredible bounty you’ve sent me. I am stunned. I don’t have the words.

I can’t get over how much work and thought and heart you put into this and I am so very grateful.

I will post photos today as soon as I can get myself together. But just wow. You are amazing. :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I received a lovey festive padded envelope from my Santa today. I have not opened it yet. This swap is my only Christmas surprise, so I am saving it until Christmas!

6 Likes

You have a cute son and beautiful daughter! @roler has mad felt skills!

3 Likes