Sew Scrappy Swap Gallery 2023

Yay! I’m so glad they worked out. The bowls were an afterthought, so I’m glad I made them.

2 Likes

I’ve made these before, they are so fun and a great gift. Yours are beautiful and bright.

1 Like

Oh, this is lovely! The colours are so unexpected, purple, yellow, teal, chartreuse? Amazing.

1 Like

Everyone’s packages have been awesome so far, and if I didn’t have enough swap anxiety, I received from @jemimah and she sent me an amazing hand-sewn package! I was home yesterday to finally get daylight pics.

First the whole package with the cute fold and seal letter with Milton the cat

The beautiful embellishments and tags

The amazing, hand-stitched pouch! Look at the button!

12 Likes

Oh, that is all so stunning. The colours & stitching, oh my…

2 Likes

gasp everything is just stunning. @jemimah how do you form those perfect circles? Gorgeous.

3 Likes

Wow those are gorgeous!

3 Likes

Beautiful!! And those colors!! :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Wow, wow, WOW! The colors and detail. I aspire to be able to do this kind of work.

4 Likes

@jemimah That package is so dreamy! The colors, the stitches, the everything. Wowzers! Gorgeous!!!

4 Likes

So many of us jumped at the opportunity to do some slow stitching! I love the spiral and the effect of all the blues and greens. Very soothing and beautiful.

4 Likes

I keep going back to this pouch. I love how @jemimah used green stitches over the scallops and then extended those same stitches to the adjacent fabrics to create flow and unity.

4 Likes

It is beautiful!

I will have to try and get some better photos of the embellishments - it was a little breezy when I was takings pics and I was worried they would blow away, so they are still in the packaging they were sent in.

4 Likes

I received the lovliest package of scrappy beautifulness from @Abbeeroad. Everything is so delightful and perfectly crafted for me in her unique signature style. You are so amazing at this, I’m super lucky to have you as my partner :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Pretty sure you’re the scrap queen but I’ll proudly take the badge for it!

Check out the detail! Like, excuse me with those teeny wee stitches?

The flower on this journal looks like its just bursting wide open, stretching petals to the sun & flinging pollen to the wind :wind_face:

Oh, gosh, I love this. The cheesecloth background is the perfect added texture

Stitches, beads, wood, wire, rust dyed fabric ~ luscious

How could you? These cards are so fabulous and I’ll have to give them away, noooooo…

This one is going straight up on the fridge. It’s got my name on it!

Your fabric collection is magnificent! Thank you so much for sharing it with me, I totally love everything!

10 Likes

Another amazing package from @Abbeeroad

The wall hanging is the best. Simply superb!!!

2 Likes

Phew! Some of those things had more than one life. :sweat_smile: I’m glad you like it all!!

4 Likes

The little crown on the badge!!

Love the flower done scrappy free style…and the hanging…

Lovely artistry with scraps!

2 Likes

We are twinsies, @Magpie! Here is the one @Abbeeroad made me for a badge swap. They are both gorgeous and she is so talented!

4 Likes

You know what’s so funny? I have a bunch of teeny crocheted crowns and was going to put them on scrappy badges for this! That would have been a pretty interesting exchange :crown:

4 Likes

I knew I was making one of those badges for Magpie as soon as we got paired. It’s the first thing I did. You guys are true scrap queens! Much deserved. :crown:

3 Likes