Sew Scrappy Swap Gallery 2023

I remember you talking about it in the zoom meeting! So glad you made it!

@magpie…I love the tiny crochet crown you sent to me way back when! I keep looking for a crochet frog to make…

3 Likes

Wowzers, what a great package. I especially love that leaf.

2 Likes

I have mine on my needle-felted squirrel from the Asheville meet up! :heart:

3 Likes

I think we can have multiple scrap queens-- no need to fight over the title! :grin:

…now I’m trying to remember where I put the tiny Magpie crown I didn’t let my child steal for her barbies.

5 Likes

Oh behold the wonderful scrappiness that arrived in my doorstep today from the magical scrap master @Magpie!

Very awesome packaging:

Goodies for my kiddos! Bunny bags and a cool carrot sack:

The most epic thread catcher of all time!!! This will hold ALL THE THREADS!

Front:

Back (have to show all the scrappy goodness):

My FAVORITE thing, the coolest little scrappy notebook ever!

Complete with scrappy beads!

More views, of course:

And bonus ribbons!! So fun!

Thank you so much for everything @Magpie!!! I love it all!!! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

So impressed with that grid stitching!

The thread catcher looks like it will be handy as well as pretty to look at…love the neat way to show off scraps!

1 Like

Yaaas, girl! So happy it arrived A-ok & you like it.
I love those fabrics, lol.

Bunny bags have elastics inside, here’s how they are supposed to go. I know you & Linda recognize that blue fabric :slight_smile:
I thought a teenboy might find something cheekier more acceptable, especially if you fill it with candies! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Hahaha…yesss! I keep finding new things to look at!

You nailed the kiddos. Perfectly.

3 Likes

I have the carrots and the bunnies tagged to make! Just wonderful for chocolate treats!

I can’t believe you still have shibori dyed fabric left! I have scraps!

1 Like

I have lots, all 4 of us made some & I got it all. And am hoarding it, lol.

4 Likes

Ooh! That thread catcher is fabulous! I absolutely love the scallops and hidden snark.

1 Like

That Chex Mix carrot bag is the best and I love the way @Magpie incorporated her signature beads into that lovely notebook.

2 Likes

All the amazing scrapiness!

1 Like

LOvely parcel

1 Like

Oh those word pages are so nice !

1 Like

I received my wonderful swap package just in time for my (eh-hem, 69th) birthday. @magpie did scrappy proud!

All wrapped up in a cute bag. She sent along a magazine that has lots and lots of star quilt patterns–my favorite!

An, what magic did she use? Collapsible baskets? WOW!

Popped up, they are handy dandy and perfect for my yarny projects!
This one has the cutest scrappy petals.

This one, oh my, has bunches of tiny scraps all held together with tons of stitching!

Close up…and, yes, she even used some scraps I sent to her in previous mailings!

It’s lined with the coolest kitschy fabric and check out the bottom…perfectly stitched!

Of course, practical is always great, but @magpie also sent me a beautiful artsy spool. I am in awe of how anyone can stitch the back and front so neatly! The spool is magnificent!

There were mints (already stashed in my purse) to make a completely wonderful swap package perfect for me! Thanks…the scrap gods and goddesses in my house were appeased!

9 Likes

Wow!! Those baskets are awesome, but that spool!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That spoil is unique and the basket are marvellous

1 Like

So pleased the package arrived for your special day, what great timing!
I miscalculated the scallops for Abbee’s thread catcher, like a lot! Enough to ring a fair sized basket so I thought why not. It hardly made a dent in the scrappy stash but it was oh so fun to play in there for a while. I really loved crafting for the both of you :slight_smile:

Those fun red bags came with Pomello in them, can you believe it? Such cool art!

4 Likes

Gluing magnetic business cards inside my awesome scrappy greeting cards so the patches can be cut out and put up on the fridge!

It’s literally the only way I can stand to send them away. This one’s going to my sweet cousin :slight_smile:

3 Likes